• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VoltageOT | Mapping Showoff

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score

Kxhx3Jb.png

Welcome to VoltageOT | Mapping Showoff Thread

This thread is dedicated to mapping showoff for VoltageOT. A shoutout to @BUMP and @shirako for their amazing work on some of these maps.

KhdaGMb.png

sXdBjjd.png

OsBHq24.png

VepLzqL.png

Qe0yljL.png

A9ygDCD.png

5O5PiAn.png

SBslgpZ.png

Thi

Last edited:
Looks pretty neat, great job. When is VoltageOT up?
Probably not for a few months. It's almost finished, but I'm going on a tour around south-east Asia for nearly two months in November.

We will probably have a BETA before then :)

nice copy of MY CAVE.
This is one of the maps I purchased in the past, seems like someone is selling your work.

Complete dungeons with your friends for a chance to fight evil bosses and loot extreme rares!
LWwoTTl.png

Creature Credit: @Shadowsong. Checkout his store here.

More to come on custom sprites & creatures in the next few days :)
We just bought the same boss sprite from Shivas shop, this is gunna be interesting.. xD

Love seeing the sprites being used <3
I recommend you to use that serpent on the surface of water instead of underwater, since the sprite is made to appear as if it's swimming on top of the water.
But if you're using the new tibia water, I guess it won't make much difference since it's not compatible with it :(

Looks amazing and @Shadowsong sprites never disappoint! Can't wait to experience them in-game. :)
Agreed, plus Shivas work deserves to be shown on as many projects as possible.
Much appreciated

Love seeing the sprites being used <3
I recommend you to use that serpent on the surface of water instead of underwater, since the sprite is made to appear as if it's swimming on top of the water.
But if you're using the new tibia water, I guess it won't make much difference since it's not compatible with it :(
Thanks. I just put it there to show the creature, I haven't decided the exact environment yet :)

Well, our hardest and final quest has been completed. All quests are ready now on VoltageOT! Figured I'd show it off for you guys!

Enter the ancient and massive seal room
3gubJO3.png

Fight monsters as they defend the Ruthless Demon's seal room
UVW5WeL.png

Make your way to the portal, and you're in for the fight of your life
YpIgZIM.png

fIDodmM.png

If you manage to kill every ruthless demon, you'll find yourself with some of the best weapons in-game
z2EtSOt.png

Back