• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vote about Shared Exp

Change Shared exp 300 lvl +

• YES

Votes: 46 24.5%
  • NO

Votes: 122 64.9%
  • As it works now, but disable exp bonus for players with level 300+

Votes: 20 10.6%

• Total voters
Ye im charlover but its not me playing ded server and killing neutrals :)

I know that your pointing at me, yes I did ping veziv once or twice but never in warmode on lunarforce at least. But we got people like Xabor/Umit/Alex (Kid alex not insanity)/Swaggie/Barnus etc.. They will keep doing this cuz for them its fun, like y-day Ananas logged in and got pinged after 3-5mins ;d I could do the same but I didn't since there's no point, people are way to open with pinging etc.. Maybe one a new server GM's could take this in case and warn people or even punish them. Hacking? this is only the guys fault who buy's a char like Veziv, he bought dotspyk, even I told him that he will get hacked but he said nah nah nah he will never hack me, Veziv made 330-400 guess what? he got hacked, after that he bought char from Xabor he made 2-3 lvls and got hacked, now he bought char from some Brazilian guy (Even stupid monkeys know how to fuck veziv) he will also get hacked on this char.
veziv i hope they make the lvl losing than we will see how its gonna hurt you little faggot you always cry for some deaths like in warzone if i die "i wont come back "
I LOSE SO MUCH LVL PLZ I GO TO MY CRY CHANEL BRO
SUCK MYYYYYYY COOCK AND YOUR THREADS THEY NEVER WILL BE DONE :****
AND IF THEY GIVE FREE TRANSFER TO SHADOW THAN THIS GM MARK AND HANI ARE JUST BRAIN DEAD BECUZ THE PPL ON LUNARFORCE EVERYONE GOT 350+ CHARS THAN IT MEANS SHADOWCORES DOMINANDO :*
and just wait as soon you say somethign wrong to mr everton aka brazil brain u lose ur char and u say I QUIT OTS GAJS NO HEB CHARII

^^ GO OUT BIGGEST ASSLICKER AND BACKSTABBER EVER :) U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

^^ GO OUT BIGGEST ASSLICKER AND BACKSTABBER EVER :) U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
no one of us both got somethign to say but my word holds more than your muhaha
if i would be a asslicker you wouldnt asslick me " last chance " last chance " hmm i saw 100 chnaces sicne u had no ppl u dickhead

I know that your pointing at me, yes I did ping veziv once or twice but never in warmode on lunarforce at least. But we got people like Xabor/Umit/Alex (Kid alex not insanity)/Swaggie/Barnus etc.. They will keep doing this cuz for them its fun, like y-day Ananas logged in and got pinged after 3-5mins ;d I could do the same but I didn't since there's no point, people are way to open with pinging etc.. Maybe one a new server GM's could take this in case and warn people or even punish them. Hacking? this is only the guys fault who buy's a char like Veziv, he bought dotspyk, even I told him that he will get hacked but he said nah nah nah he will never hack me, Veziv made 330-400 guess what? he got hacked, after that he bought char from Xabor he made 2-3 lvls and got hacked, now he bought char from some Brazilian guy (Even stupid monkeys know how to fuck veziv) he will also get hacked on this char.
I think that the end of his opinion is totally ridiculous and of a mentally retarded.
you play a 2d game, so if think better than a Brazilian?
and the monkeys and donkeys, are the brs?
you can notice the names mentioned by you, who stole veziv are all Europeans.
look calar, now gave me a desire to live in Eastern Europe [VERY IRONIC]

Last edited:
Totally agree with Dino, we all know that majority of lunarforce are Brazilian players, they will win every poll. Mark the key thing is to get some new players and majority of of players back to this ot and not to keep 200 people that are playing here, because they will stay anyways since majority of these people are charlovers like fatima, doesn't matter what you do she will keep playing here with her monkey friends.
Just read your comments that I observe as you're an idiot. If you don't like Fatima's and your "monkey friends" .. What you're doing here? Leave the server bro. And go try be happy. Racist!

Just read your comments that I observe as you're an idiot. If you don't like Fatima's and your "monkey friends" .. What you're doing here? Leave the server bro. And go try be happy. Racist!

What? We asked for this server and she came here to exp after transfers...Her level and the lvl of her friends does not matter on this server.

Back