• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vote about Shared Exp

Change Shared exp 300 lvl +

• YES

Votes: 46 24.5%
  • NO

Votes: 122 64.9%
  • As it works now, but disable exp bonus for players with level 300+

Votes: 20 10.6%

• Total voters

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
We'd like to change expericence shared system. After 300lvl might be 80% exp in 2ppl party, with every new person -20% exp.
For example:
2 People in shared - 80% exp for every monster
3 People in shared - 60% exp for every monster
4 People in shared - 40% exp for every monster
5+ People in shader- 20% exp for every monster

I would add an option ''removing shared experience'' and change those options binding for every level.

That would be good if they deleted shared exp, but that wouldn't be so fair for newcomers, but still I would delete it.

^^ True but who cares about new players they can exp with peace

Compering to the amount on lunar players now, don't think there will be lots of newcomers.
I would delete shared experience too, add this to the pool.

I've added a third option which might be interesting, and shouldn't affect newcomers.

I think the change will be better because it will still be a bonus but weakened .Delete this makes no sense because it is an incentive to play

@Mark can you make poll with all changing (ssa ,shared ,mlvl , exp losing ) on main website lunarforce ? I think there more ppl will vote

This is so sad to see. Mark you have to ask yourself who do you want to play. The people who are voting not to change this are already playing on the server, and the ones who want this changed are players who already left the server and prob not even reading.

I suggest if you have time to talk with reasonable people from the community on a public ventrilo and try to discuss possible options then making proper polls about it

Last edited:
This is so sad to see. Mark you have to ask yourself who do you want to play. The people who are voting not to change this are already playing on the server, and the ones who want this changed are players who already left the server and prob not even reading.

I suggest if you have time to talk with reasonable people from the community on a public ventrilo and try to discuss possible options then making proper polls about it

Most of the people here dont even know how a good ot has to be.. not even Veziv etc.. just by the fact they want ssa.

I don't think we can make this ot good when almost everyone is 300+, I can say this ot was more funnier when 150 people played here and everyone was 150-200, these are the best lvls to fight.

people have to understand one thing everything has beginning, means, and end, LunarForce the end. died.
will not change anything adjust, not come to play new players on LunarForce.
it's plain for all to see, have to create a new fast server.
this moment is the best

I don't think we can make this ot good when almost everyone is 300+, I can say this ot was more funnier when 150 people played here and everyone was 150-200, these are the best lvls to fight.

Thats what I mean, but you also know wars and stuff been shit cause people ping each other, hack each other.. so even if theres a new server and people wont change, there wont be any difference.

I know that your pointing at me, yes I did ping veziv once or twice but never in warmode on lunarforce at least. But we got people like Xabor/Umit/Alex (Kid alex not insanity)/Swaggie/Barnus etc.. They will keep doing this cuz for them its fun, like y-day Ananas logged in and got pinged after 3-5mins ;d I could do the same but I didn't since there's no point, people are way to open with pinging etc.. Maybe one a new server GM's could take this in case and warn people or even punish them. Hacking? this is only the guys fault who buy's a char like Veziv, he bought dotspyk, even I told him that he will get hacked but he said nah nah nah he will never hack me, Veziv made 330-400 guess what? he got hacked, after that he bought char from Xabor he made 2-3 lvls and got hacked, now he bought char from some Brazilian guy (Even stupid monkeys know how to fuck veziv) he will also get hacked on this char.

Wasnt pointing at you Calar, that was an overall thing to anyone who is pinging.

^^ i will get hack okey

You're the biggest retard I have ever seen, I remember you Veziv saying shit about recalculating lvls that you want it etc... and now when u got 470 PR you don't want it why? since you're just a charlover.

PLZ FREE TRASNFER TO SHADOW MUHAHAA
i go transfer 100000000x 350+ 400+ chars ---- \o/ DOMINANDO

Back