• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Vote][Prize] Connected Spawns

Should Spawns be connected and farther from pz?

• Total voters

raybow

Less QQ more Pew Pew
Reaction score
Alright! This poll was for the idea of, connecting all of the free spawns together and making PZ a little farther away from the spawns.

I want an open discussion about ideas and why or why not to do this. On top of this, how would we make panda island more fair.

Person with the most creative or good idea that actually gets implemented, I will reward a prize for :p

I voted no because the "mexicans/br's" will still combo bot no matter where we fight In duel they combo, They will combo everywhere. Even on a freaking legendary warrior anyways Red keep an eye to the brs they combo like sluts you only ban your kind English people...

I think this is pretty smart actually, in fact from what i understand if you wanna go lets say from grim reapers to serpents spawns you can, that would make battle places waaay bigger. BUT it would also give that chance for people to run away from battles and lose pz etc. because of the wide space available.

I think this is pretty smart actually, in fact from what i understand if you wanna go lets say from grim reapers to serpents spawns you can, that would make battle places waaay bigger. BUT it would also give that chance for people to run away from battles and lose pz etc. because of the wide space available.

Kind of the underlying motive to this. Our points exactly.

Well then, that sounds fun I'd like it but if you do it be prepared to face complaints that people are running around losing pz after they jump someone or during a war they're losing :p

I prefer enemies having to run around and lose PZ than just crowding the area around PZ giving me no room to come after them.

If we can make a good plan to make this work and when we discuss about pros and cons of it, it might work out well. There would be a bigger area and not always war between monsters.

I voted no because the "mexicans/br's" will still combo bot no matter where we fight In duel they combo, They will combo everywhere. Even on a freaking legendary warrior anyways Red keep an eye to the brs they combo like sluts you only ban your kind English people...

If you think we handle players unfair you should think twice. I do not look at language of people, when they are not following the rules they all get the same punishment.

If you think we handle players unfair you should think twice. I do not look at language of people, when they are not following the rules they all get the same punishment.

Finally I hear this, you know you are the only one most people go to for help out of the whole staff

If we can make a good plan to make this work and when we discuss about pros and cons of it, it might work out well. There would be a bigger area and not always war between monsters.

I am just giving you the one place thats the biggest area Desert OB! I think that no one is using desert and that it should be used

Is multi quoting really that hard compared to double posting?

The point of every spawn being connected is so if there was a battle, it would be more diverse. Obviously the map is going to be reamped a little to make sure that people don't lure hard monsters into easy spawns and whatnot. And Running throughout the map does not guarantee you losing your PZ, especially when running away from stuff implies that other stuff is targeting you. There has always been constant battles at legendary warriors and nightmares, and people would always just run around or so, or block a small defense. This would eliminate this aspect and force players to openly battle more.

Furthermore, The GM's Banns and whatnot have been justified and all of the unjustified banns should be reported to the complaints forum. There's no need to spam in game when you can post about it. The staff is not corrupt, and are open minded enough that if they see fault in what they did, they would apologize and unbann or whatever.

Now lets stick to the topic :p, more feedback and WHY, not just "no i don't like it", because that implies that your butthurt about not being safe.

there is like noone online anymore on cyntara :/ even me and my team left as no wars no raids nothing happens when im online

You left me speechless

oldmanfacepalm.gif

Back