• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Vote][Prize] Connected Spawns

Should Spawns be connected and farther from pz?

• Total voters
You left me speechless

oldmanfacepalm.gif

+1 for facepalm

okey it will be cool to have all connected

changing of topic wow i can see that this server now is full of mexicans lol or br i havent see an american anymore :O only americans log in 2 seconds and go lol and i understand that is now boring cyntara :S it is bored mexicans that only fight when the other team is 3 and they have 10 and they think they are the best.... so it will be cool if more ppl come back like old times 300 ppl online idk how many ppl had been in cyntralinus or that i never played it but in older thread i see that lots of ppl will come back if cyntralinus was back so why dont u just bring back that , cuz dude i dont think just connecting spawn will make more ppl come :S u will do it only for the 40 mexicans always online lol o well cya sorry for getting out of the topic but i need to say this

Our goal by doing so is to encourage war (and escape routes for wars gone bad).
By connecting all the spawns, this would also mean that we would have to completely remap some areas, it would not mean the end of a teleport room, the teleport room would still take you to the entrance (or close) to the spawn, but if you wanted, you could run to another spawn without the teleport room. Alternatively, if you end up getting jumped, or fighting in an area (and let's say you used exori rai on a noob for accident), it doesn't mean the end of you, you could run from nightmares, out of a mountain that contains them, into dragon lords, into demons, into orshabaals, and set up a defense, or something. Of course you won't lose PZ very fast (other monsters attacking you), but that would be the general concept.
Also, if done, that means a lot of spawns would have to be made bigger, to accompany more area, and many precautions would have to be made to make sure monsters stay in their designated area.
This is something very temperamental, but in good moderation, I believe it can achieve the desired results, making Cyntara more appealing for the "rl map server" players.

Red

agreed with spaack cuz i dont really think that this will make back ppl lol, and btw i think that i will take u months to do the remapping so lol i think is better just bring cyntarlinus and u will have more ppl cuz for what u want to make this thing of conecting spawn i u only will have like 40 ppl or less and there will not be war cuz all mexicans br w.e are friends so just think about it

Crystallinus is not coming back. ever.

so you can close your OTs career :p cyntara isnt funny anymore and there are no more players... new rank system + staff ruined it...

just because some people quit and dont like the server doesnt mean his ot career is over. he's constantly getting new players because of the dedication the staff has and original ideas.

on topic: yes connect maybe 1 harder spawn to a number of easier ones but keep the harder spawns separate from each other

Crystallinus is not coming back. ever.

Then enjoy being the owner of an ot ruled by mexicans hosted/created by an american and with 40-50 players online? (70% afk in monks) oh and hope you enjoyed your 30,000 dlls cause I think there won't be more coming :S

So don't be a fcking stubborn and just do it you know everything will be better ;)

<::peace::>

Then enjoy being the owner of an ot ruled by mexicans hosted/created by an american and with 40-50 players online? (70% afk in monks) oh and hope you enjoyed your 30,000 dlls cause I think there won't be more coming :S

So don't be a fcking stubborn and just do it you know everything will be better ;)

+1 rep for you sir.

I'd prefer "crash and burn" (which isn't happening) rather than sell out.

Red

he gets some new non donors and looses some donors... nice

First off, I SAID STICK TO THE TOPIC. Second off, you're not asked to stay, and you can leave at anytime.

Who are you? And what makes you think you have anything to say about how Red runs his server? I sense some racism, do you have anything against the Mexicans? So what if Red doesn't want to make an RL map server. Cyntara was never an RL intended map to begin with. With the 1000s of RL maps, going custom shows uniqueness. Eventhough it might not be as populated as other servers at the moment, there are people still having fun with it. With constant updating and a dedicated owner of the server, It'll grow.

The people on this forum, shouldn't be "fcking stubborn" because there has been countless amounts of threads that have come up dealing with this issue, and each one of them was rejected. You want Crystallinus? MAKE IT YOURSELF.

End of that discussion

And continue with the connected spawns discussion.

kthxbye.

First off, I SAID STICK TO THE TOPIC. Second off, you're not asked to stay, and you can leave at anytime.

Who are you? And what makes you think you have anything to say about how Red runs his server? I sense some racism, do you have anything against the Mexicans? So what if Red doesn't want to make an RL map server. Cyntara was never an RL intended map to begin with. With the 1000s of RL maps, going custom shows uniqueness. Eventhough it might not be as populated as other servers at the moment, there are people still having fun with it. With constant updating and a dedicated owner of the server, It'll grow.

The people on this forum, shouldn't be "fcking stubborn" because there has been countless amounts of threads that have come up dealing with this issue, and each one of them was rejected. You want Crystallinus? MAKE IT YOURSELF.

End of that discussion

And continue with the connected spawns discussion.

kthxbye.

I think i just fel in love

I'd prefer "crash and burn" (which isn't happening) rather than sell out.

Red

How is going back to the first version of cyntara "selling out"? if anything, staying on this current version of cyntara is "selling out" because its shit and all you did is gain money from this and no players. Hate to be mean to you but your honestly a dumbass...

NOW BACK TO DISCUSSION.. lol

so you guys are saying red is losing donnors but gaining non-donnors <very bad anyways when I first started this ot lots of people were playing it (in 2.0) when the rbs worked and there was a real good staff and in 3.0 things got out of hand then red got a solution to implement in 4.0 < Very good and then so the people left and got bored.. the end

Who are you? And what makes you think you have anything to say about how Red runs his server? I sense some racism, do you have anything against the Mexicans?

I can say what ever I want to say cause I play the ot and since I'm a player I think i'm free to say what I think just as you did talking for Red, so I would ask who are you? And what makes you think you can talk instead of Red "ruining his server"?

sense some racism, do you have anything against the Mexicans?

Are you idiot? ofcourse I have something about mexicans just as everybody does here, tell me do you like this?... People saying hey have you ever play cyntara? A= Oh yea, it sux it was cool 1 year ago but now just mexicans that thing they are good with non pvp needed to fight but to be high level to kill somebody and well it is already dead cause when an ot had 300-350 players online and now it has 50 it means it's dead cause its "OLD" nobody will play it again.
I think nobody likes that cause everybody played cyntara and enjoyed their time and knows it was awesome in the good times, but now Red's being a fag just cause he doesn't want to put crystallinus back hes losing lots of ppl and players and friends cause people was talking with him in a good way but since he doesnt know how to hear/read ppl is getting mad and talking like me ;) I respected Red few months ago and I think i'm not the only one that did so, but now... well we have seen who is him, not just for not listening the ppl but for all the shits cyntara went through and well lots of shits happened and red kept his silence.

It's all I need to say, I wont post again here.

I can say what ever I want to say cause I play the ot and since I'm a player I think i'm free to say what I think just as you did talking for Red, so I would ask who are you? And what makes you think you can talk instead of Red "ruining his server"?

Are you idiot? ofcourse I have something about mexicans just as everybody does here, tell me do you like this?... People saying hey have you ever play cyntara? A= Oh yea, it sux it was cool 1 year ago but now just mexicans that thing they are good with non pvp needed to fight but to be high level to kill somebody and well it is already dead cause when an ot had 300-350 players online and now it has 50 it means it's dead cause its "OLD" nobody will play it again.
I think nobody likes that cause everybody played cyntara and enjoyed their time and knows it was awesome in the good times, but now Red's being a fag just cause he doesn't want to put crystallinus back hes losing lots of ppl and players and friends cause people was talking with him in a good way but since he doesnt know how to hear/read ppl is getting mad and talking like me ;) I respected Red few months ago and I think i'm not the only one that did so, but now... well we have seen who is him, not just for not listening the ppl but for all the shits cyntara went through and well lots of shits happened and red kept his silence.

It's all I need to say, I wont post again here.

he's a gm who puts a lot of work into the server so ill ask you "are you idiot?"

how does putting crystallinus up help cyntara from "dieing" which isn't happening in case your to stupid to notice. go play a different rl map server, why are you wanting crystallinus back up so bad?

back on topic: connected spawns would keep more people here even if they just want to random pk since its easier to get away or have different options to resort to if you need to back up during a battle. i've found that when we fight in lw's we beat the mexicans in the initial battle all the time but then they just keep coming back and unless we sit in the defence we're guranteed to die because we don't have any places to move around to without getting ass fucked by lured lw's

Back