• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[vote] the best commander

BEST COMMANDER?

• VEZIV

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • LAPA

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • JORDI

Votes: 40 30.3%
  • CALAR

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • NUSKEI

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

immortalis

Reaction score
GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR THE BEST COMMANDER, ON THE SHADOWCORIAN LANDS.

1, VEZIV
2, LAPA
3, JORDI
4, CALAR
5, NUSKEI

WHATEVER ABOUT THE REST, YOU'RE RANDOMS.

Winner: = ?
--------

Calar then Veziv in my opinion :p Nuskei havn't played with him while he's commanding so I can't judge but Jordi&Lapa are not so good (MY OPINION)

Calar is by far the best commander on that list. Veziv is aright. Nuskei is pretty bad.......jordi and lapa are the worst commanders on this ot. I seen all 5 commanders command and those are my opinions.

Look, if team is loseing every time, it doesn't mean commander is bad. The same is with opposite thing. The most of ppl haven't played with all those leaders, so how could they know who is the best?

Navid & Mitch are in a own league compared with these. It is just like in Football. Messi & Cristiano are the best today and the rest are well yeah, the rest are the rest. Two separated leagues!

Kayto ofc.

HEHHEHE ! joke

On this ots the best comanders were mitch (when he was playing still) and wille ofc :)
1 - wille
2- mitch
3-calar

Look its always different, when Mitch had his own team he was awesome, wille had his own team was awesome too, I couldn't lead for shit that time, but now when I had/got a team it was hard for Mitch to lead our team because ppl would mostly listen to me.. How can u say Navid is good on this ot? he had a team for 3 weeks or smth and he was getting smashed.... Ye Navid is a great commander, but we are talking about leaders from shadowcores now.... If i was going to make a list about best commanders on shadowcores when i started playing my list would be.
Start\/
Wille
Mitch
After\/
Calar
Drako

Drako was the only person who could fight with us and make us worried....

Veziv is shit
Nuskei is bad
Lapa/Jordi I don't know they have shit ppl like Evul Striker or Salar.

GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR THE BEST COMMANDER, ON THE SHADOWCORIAN LANDS.

1, VEZIV
2, LAPA
3, JORDI
4, CALAR
5, NUSKEI

WHATEVER ABOUT THE REST, YOU'RE RANDOMS.

Winner: = ?
--------
Skeon number 1 all the time.

Look its always different, when Mitch had his own team he was awesome, wille had his own team was awesome too, I couldn't lead for shit that time, but now when I had/got a team it was hard for Mitch to lead our team because ppl would mostly listen to me.. How can u say Navid is good on this ot? he had a team for 3 weeks or smth and he was getting smashed.... Ye Navid is a great commander, but we are talking about leaders from shadowcores now.... If i was going to make a list about best commanders on shadowcores when i started playing my list would be.
Start\/
Wille
Mitch
After\/
Calar
Drako

Drako was the only person who could fight with us and make us worried....

Veziv is shit
Nuskei is bad
Lapa/Jordi I don't know they have shit ppl like Evul Striker or Salar.

? I never had a own team on shadow, and i never leaded maybe 1-2 battles lol
And who smashed who on lunarforce? :p

My personal list from SHADOWCORES CORE TEAMS.. This is besides all the other commanders I've been with / encountered. So you Navid fanboys chill out.
Wille & Mitch (Tied imo).
Skeon
Calar

Rest suck and have complete random forum fighters.

Well Navid, thats what i said u didnt have a team here.. On lunarforce u always outnumbered us every action. When the numbers were the same u guys said that we got 300 lvl mages.... Anyways nothing to brag about... It doesnt rly matter if someone is good at leading or not :D the main point of this game is to have fun :D I'd rather listen to someone and be a normal member(player) than being a leader wielki of doon.

Well Navid, thats what i said u didnt have a team here.. On lunarforce u always outnumbered us every action. When the numbers were the same u guys said that we got 300 lvl mages.... Anyways nothing to brag about... It doesnt rly matter if someone is good at leading or not :D the main point of this game is to have fun :D I'd rather listen to someone and be a normal member(player) than being a leader wielki of doon.

I dont care about numbers, and about people their opinion about my commanding, i played tibia for PvP to become the best PvPer not the best commander, i commanded cause people always wanted me to not saying that i didnt like it tho.. Its fun, for me this game is all about pvp, i hate questing and rpg shit, Its not in my interest who was the best commander, commanding nowadays is fucking boring, but pushing and doing stuff barely anyone does in battles is what makes me still play this shit game

Jordi is fucking best, commanding is more then saying 1,2,3. Go open battle, then u see how good Jordi is.
And Wille is really good too.

Jordi is fucking best, commanding is more then saying 1,2,3. Go open battle, then u see how good Jordi is.

Why i think shadowcores open battles and battles in general suck.

Open battles in this client is "chase and pump" you just chase a mage down with ur mage team, and nothing the enemy team can do about it, not hard to lead an OB here

And Wille is really good too.

That's why his team lost like 50:38 vs veziv when they outnumbered us also ^^ 40 online vs 23 online hahahaha ank dara ob

Back