• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(VOTE) Which internet browser best!

Which Browser is Best!

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 122 37.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 170 52.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Internet Explorer 2votes 6.25%
Who use it !?
19506931_406cdd142f_o.jpg

Me *****, IE 9 is the shiznit, you all are failures.

You're just jealous of how cute it looks, and its speeds compared to firefox/chrome.
Yewut, its faster.

I cant run it, so I stick to furryfox =^_^=

oh btw, jelly?

E9ZHf.png

I've installed every browser before (besides Safari, my school has Macs) and I definitely like Firefox & Google Chrome best.
I'm currently using Google Chrome because it loads much faster, and uses much less memory than Firefox does. Firefox is too heavy for my liking. Besides Chrome has some cool features and does everything I need it to :p

Red

Used to go with google chrome, but the new update of firefox is better :)

Chrome is still faster.

I've voted for Chrome, because it's fast, simple, and safe - everything that good browser should have.

Ok my vote went to Chrome, but check this out, I have an OOOOLD Compaq it sports an Intel Celeron 2.4GHz, 512MB RAM and 40GB HDD, now the OS is Debris Linux(a very minimalistic OS meant for Old computers) so I had Firefox on it, it would load a little slower and looked choppy upon opening, so I decided to install Chrome and it opened fast and fluent, what do you guys think?

Don't get me wrong I like FF4 but IMO Chrome is better.

Back