• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(VOTE) Which internet browser best!

Which Browser is Best!

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 122 37.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 170 52.5%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 17 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant run it, so I stick to furryfox =^_^=

oh btw, jelly?

img
u... jelly?
SCBY7.png

#Thread:
Chrome one hundred percent.

#Down:
ye I know, it's been like that since years... I just wanted to brag a litel' lol

Last edited:
almost everybody post chrome but there are more votes on firefox!

Google Chrome -> too much legal spying.
Opera -> wtf is it ?
Firefox -> Many great addons (I use a lot), best support for all websites (handles errors best), fast (since 4.0), secure...

Aurora -> Faster than Firefox 4. My choice.

theyre all the same except internet explorer which freezes like a fucker, however i continue to use ie, dunno why!

GC because it's fast like Mozilla but a bit more. Anyway now if you have updated your Firefox to ver. 3.6+ you will have troubles with the plugin container and firefox will take you like 200MB or more, just open the task manager and you will see. Ctrl + Alt + Del. and open the task manager.
Plugin container + Firefox = +-400 RAM while GChrome doesnt need a lot of ram to work fast/quick.
The old requirements from Firefox were atleast 60 free MB RAM and now from version 3.6 to up you need atleast 200MB, ... Why? WHY? ^^
Gchrome ftw.

GC because it's fast like Mozilla but a bit more. Anyway now if you have updated your Firefox to ver. 3.6+ you will have troubles with the plugin container and firefox will take you like 200MB or more, just open the task manager and you will see. Ctrl + Alt + Del. and open the task manager.
Plugin container + Firefox = +-400 RAM while GChrome doesnt need a lot of ram to work fast/quick.
The old requirements from Firefox were atleast 60 free MB RAM and now from version 3.6 to up you need atleast 200MB, ... Why? WHY? ^^
Gchrome ftw.
It caches a lot of stuff but it doesn't free the memory i guess

Back