• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting: 1# Paradise

Which picture do you find the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
125933582545.png

After almost an month, the voting for mapping event of 'November' begins! 10 people had signed up for this event. And now the remaining participants will have the chance of winning the 1 month donation price!

Now all I ask you is to vote for your favourite piece! Be sure you choose wisely as it is not possible to change your vote!

1. Serogan

sgj386.png

2. Zenax

xfrln7.png

3. Macedoon

Walking on clowds that's light as feather, standing in from of Heaven's gate. A true paradise it is.

2u7bsix.png

4. Xadrian

13zvnva.png

5. Exique

paradiseq.jpg

[====important====]

When voting has ended the participators will be able to get 3 positions, a medal will be given to them to be proud and to qualify for the Leaderboard.

o85hxx.png
14bm05h.png
2gwi436.png

Gold - 1st place
Silver - 2nd place
Brass - 3rd place

Each competition you win it will be counted in this Leaderboard thread where you also can win a much bigger price each year, for more information about this please visit that thread.

[=====Rules=====]

-.o.- Do not vote on yourself!
-.o.- Do not send messages to vote on a person/you
-.o.- Do not create new accounts only to vote.
-.o.- When your picture is reported because it aint your work you can be disqualified for it

--- Violating the rules means disqualification when there is enough prove ---

May the best win!

Kind regards,
Xenios!​

Last edited:
zenax got edited map from Neon

if editing picture from another players are not allowed i will send here the picture from the orginal one :D

is it possible to vote for self xenios???

and what will get 2 and 3 place xenios???

Well, you edited mine too, so plx shut your mouth.

2qlr34p.png

Dossent look the same so i think he did not "Copy" your style
or get the idea... or.. fuk i cant get the right word but i guss you know what i mean

Well, he didn't copy. But he tells Zenax to not copy mine, which he does himself. Look at the canyon, the bridge... The bridge is almost identical. Also a plank down there at the exact same spot.

But /care :)

zenax got edited map from Neon

if editing picture from another players are not allowed i will send here the picture from the orginal one :D

is it possible to vote for self xenios???

and what will get 2 and 3 place xenios???

Well, he didn't copy. But he tells Zenax to not copy mine, which he does himself. Look at the canyon, the bridge... The bridge is almost identical. Also a plank down there at the exact same spot.

But /care :)

omg learn read , i dont want to fight with u but open ur eyes :blink:

Well, I can read... and I don't want to fight neither. But if you tell me to learn reading... You should learn english ^^

Well, I can read... and I don't want to fight neither. But if you tell me to learn reading... You should learn english ^^

im learning english in school :)
but u dont learn german in school
so please respect me :)

Neon , i like ur mappings but u really not cool for me
dont want tell reasons
just would say it ;)

Your English isn't that great Neon either (neither is mine).

Imo noone deserves it..
was expecting way more.
And since I've seen Zenax' picture before I'm going with Macedoon as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back