• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voting: 1# Paradise

Which picture do you find the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Macedoon got mine. It looks different. :)

I would have voted for Zenax if it wasn't neon's mapping Paradise' twin.. So I voted for the second best I like: Xadrian...

stfu Zenax would have won if you people wouldnt start affecting peoples decitions saying he copied and craps..
Zenax is the best, not fair that hes loosing because of the people talking shits

Wen will you stop posting all those dumb shit insulting post?
I always see you posting only shit about people...

@voting

I didnt find any one of those cool exept for Xadrian's and Zenax. Mace maps are great but didnt see the awesome thing in his image.
so my vote goes for Xadrian:$

Wen will you stop posting all those dumb shit insulting post?
I always see you posting only shit about people...

@voting

I didnt find any one of those cool exept for Xadrian's and Zenax. Mace maps are great but didnt see the awesome thing in his image.
so my vote goes for Xadrian:$

You shouldn't expect more since I spent like 15 minutes on that map :p

Lol Damn this is gettin heated... Macedoon's just stood out -- it stepped away from the nature aspect as most went to when they thought of "paradise", atleast give the credits for the bridge alone.. I meen everything else is similar but not exact.. So meh whatever, i voted for macedoon! :D

Stop flaming... If a picture contains idea's or is similar from other, then it is not violating.
If somebody makes exactly with emphasis on exactly the same map made by somebody else then it's violating.

stop the flame, this thread is about to get burned

Well, you edited mine too, so plx shut your mouth.

2qlr34p.png
He just "copied" the bridge.

@ont: I voted for Macedoon. He made something different and neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back