• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[VOTING THREAD] Shittiest Mapper Contest!

Vote for your favorite shitty map!

Votes: 5 19.2%

Votes: 4 15.4%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Other (write in comments because only 10 choices are allowed apparently lmao)

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
This is it! The moment you've waited over 3 and a half years for! The voting thread for the
SHITTIEST MAPPER CONTEST!!!!!!!
(Shittiest mapper competition!)

The Theme:
Nature Temple

The Art:

1. DestinationSer
dggufk.png

2. Aliphinio's Friend
ws7ejb.png

3. BreEd
ae712h.jpg

4. Zerak
p9kECCx.png

5. Rik123
upload_2015-2-3_0-45-37-png.28592

6. GarQet
bddeae4430b43fdfgen.png

7. Aliphinio's Other FRiend
110hzex.png

8. Wirless
jdOgXoC.png

9. TibiaFX
54be993fff5e1032d0a5ce8b17988505.png

10. LordVissie
5bc5bbbcf262c0cb493f82d9952396a4.png

11. Elime
xdLlCWz.png

12. GodWille (only taking his last submission because he posted too many great works!)
bf8ea5fe4fd17476c5048c24e9f4dd2d.jpg

13. Mariuskens
62d10cdd6d7dffbf0f92882aac5c0e65-jpg.jpg

Some fuckin' loser named
poopsiedoodle
cdnSef2.png

Vote away, OTLanders! And may the shittiest mapper win!
(ALL VOTES ARE FINAL. VOTING ENDS 11/31/18.)

Last edited:
I, personally, vote for 12. The rest of the pieces definitely had promise imo, but 12 has got to be the shittiest, hands down.

I have an idea.. What if someone actually did a serious "contest" with actually nice mapping pieces..
but maybe thats just a waste of time?..

my doctor asked why i havent undergone chemo for my stage 1000 uncurable cancer aids hybrid that i caugh unexpectedly due to a very unhappy 3,5 years of depressed life where someone decided that it was perfectly fine to not create a thread. im not going to get into details of who it is but im definitely talking about @poopsiedoodle and he is definitely very guilty and legal actions will definitely have to be taken and i am definitely fucking retarded

I find this boring. They just spam stuff for the luls.
"the worst mapper" is able to make a playable map. It might not look good, but you could still play it.

This is just retardation.

I find this boring. They just spam stuff for the luls.
"the worst mapper" is able to make a playable map. It might not look good, but you could still play it.

This is just retardation.
hey now, some of these maps are actually playable
but also no, the worst mapper would probably not be able to make a playable map
which is why he'd be the worst mapper

Bla.. bla...
blabla.., the worst mapper would probably not be able to make a playable map
... blabla ..

False, any new mapper would probably "care" more about how playable their shitty map is apart from how it's designed.
Because they lack map design skills, they will probably make some shitty spawn instead of some detailed piece. Playable doesn't mean pleasurable, ask high exp Evo owners.

Your maps are playable, but cause glaucoma in the process. Keep up the good work :)

I actually want to play a server with #12's mapping style.
Haha me too! :D
Like short-distances to everything and you just farm different rooms. It's actually a nice concept, someone should do it but properly.

(Voting 12 btw).

False, any new mapper would probably "care" more about how playable their shitty map is apart from how it's designed.
Because they lack map design skills, they will probably make some shitty spawn instead of some detailed piece. Playable doesn't mean pleasurable, ask high exp Evo owners.

Your maps are playable, but cause glaucoma in the process. Keep up the good work :)
Why you trying to be so smart all the time? If we would take all the people, and sort the actual WORST mapper, then we would have someone who doesn't know the game at all like some grandpa somewhere, just choosing a raw ID item and putting it somewhere. The WORST mapper wouldn't make a playable map. The end.

Back