• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Vreigh Evolutions: Awakening

Nevermore

Banned User
Reaction score
US3Tk.png

The Evolution of Evolutions
bdjw2s.jpg

You may have seen or been in the Discussion thread for my server, if not, http://otland.net/f251/vreigh-evolutions-171715/#post1663563. Basically, I require a team of highly skilled and intelligent people to create a server like no other, a completely remodeled Tibia. Information is in the Discussion thread, look below for the positions I am looking for at the moment.

Current Available Team Positions:

Mappers [0/2]: You two will be working mostly individually but collaborating on certain ideas, and unique additions to the map. You will be working on editing and revising the Evolutions map I give you, and providing not only me, but the team with updates of the revised and or custom areas.

Scripters [1/2]: The scripter that survives the cut will be working with me. We will be focusing on the things that makes the server run, and puts the amazing map into use. I will be looking at the way you organize your script, and how well your syntax is. If you are interested, please PM me with a sample script that you wrote. I will be looking for plagiarism, I'm not stupid.

Community Manager [1/1]: This position will not achieve you as an admin on my server for doing nothing. This position will get you CM, you will handle in-server relations with the players. You must know at least 2 different languages, primarily English. You will study the community, get to know them, and figure out what main region they are from.

Intelligence Gathering [1/1]: This is not an easy position, like the Community Manager, you will be collaborating with the players, but, your job will be to figure out what they think about the updates, what they would like, what they don't like about the server, etc. You must inform the other Teammates on our weekly Saturday meeting.

How To Apply:

In your application, you MUST include all of the following, or your application will be overruled, no matter who you are.

Code:
[LEFT][LEFT]Name (Full):
Position:
Experience:
What Else Have You Worked On/For:
Fluent Langauges:
Why should I pick you? (3 Sentence Minimum):[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Thank you, have a nice day.

Last edited:
Name (Full): Spongebob Sqaurepants
Nationality: Jamaican, :3
Position: "Intelegence Gatherer"
Experience: well we have worked together alot.. :3
What Else Have You Worked On/For: You know my stuff menz.
Fluent Langauges: English. PRIMARY French
Why should I pick you? (3 Sentence Minimum): You should pick me because you love me Mr. Brown.

Name (Full): Spongebob Sqaurepants
Nationality: Jamaican, :3
Position: "Intelegence Gatherer"
Experience: well we have worked together alot.. :3
What Else Have You Worked On/For: You know my stuff menz.
Fluent Langauges: English. PRIMARY French
Why should I pick you? (3 Sentence Minimum): You should pick me because you love me Mr. Brown.

Unanimous decision accepts Mr. Squarepants to the team.
Welcome.

Featfate's Application

Name (Full): Anas Hammam
Nationality: Canadian, but I'm living in Egypt. (Left Canada 12 years ago)
Position: Community Manager
Experience: I've been an admin, CM, GM (supporter at all), in a lot of servers, I've did a great job, Maybe some small mistakes, but I was straight, and a great manager, Latest server I've been a staff on: (Loralia OT), I've did my best there, but I got removed then.
What Else Have You Worked On/For: As I said above, I've been in Loralia, and ForgottenL.se as a senior tutor, and ForgottenL.net as a senior tutor, and been a CM at Zelonia OT, A lot others.
Fluent Langauges: I'm speaking English/Arabic/French.

Why should I pick you? (3 Sentence Minimum): I've already said that above, that I'm an awesome supporter, been playing Tibia, and OpenTibia for more than 6 years, I've played 891 Open-Tibia Server, and I've been playing Real Tibia since 7.98!

At the end, I'd like to thank you either accepted or refused me.

Please accept my sincere and appreciation,
Featfate.

Name (Full): Aleks Petrovic
Nationality: Serbian, born in sweden though.
Position: Community Manager
Experience: Played tibia since I was around 6 years old. I have played mainly ot, and I can't really tell you how many times I have had staff positions on how many servers...
I used to play ots at versions 8.0/8.1 alot when they were the newest tibia clients.
I used to be a GM since CM did not "exist" at the moment, from what I remember.
What Else Have You Worked On/For: :/ Been mapping alot for my own pleasure, never mapped for an ot though. Had many staff positions at several servers, they varied from 7.6-8.6. About half a year ago I was scripting alot of LUA, (still for my pleasure) and I never really scripted for OT servers, but I could do pretty complicated stuff. I scripted for about 3 months~ then stopped.
Starting again wouldn't be too hard, I just don't feel like I want to, lol.
Fluent Langauges: English, Swedish, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, and I know alot of german
Why should I pick you? (3 Sentence Minimum): I have played tibia for many years now, I have alot of experience, I speak many languages fluently, and even more languages, that are not fluent, but still good.
I would like to do something useful, because nowadays it seems like I'm just doing stuff to make the day pass.
I'd like to have something important to do, so that I feel "employed" lol

Just an addition, upon applying I will glance at your application, and decide if you're worthy. If I like you, I will PM you and look at your application in a statistic-based way, based on where you're from, what you speak, how well you would be the server, etc.

Just an addition, upon applying I will glance at your application, and decide if you're worthy. If I like you, I will PM you and look at your application in a statistic-based way, based on where you're from, what you speak, how well you would be the server, etc.
Sure, Why not.
We will be waiting for your decision, Mr. Nevermore.

Name (Full): Tom Randall
Nationality: British
Position: Mapper
Experience: I've made about 3 of my own servers with fully custom maps made by me. closed only due to lack of a host.
What Else Have You Worked On/For: I cant remember my entire track record but i've worked on a fair few projects as a mapper and basic scripter.
Fluent Langauges: English
Why should I pick you? (3 Sentence Minimum): Well, for starters i'm awesome. Second of all my mapping is awesome too. Third of all i have no social life so i'm basically online all the time.

Thanks =)

I have received 3 applications for "Community Manager", I will review them in detail now and collaborate with my partner, if we both agree, within sometime today or tomorrow I will tell you who got the job, and who did not. I am still taking applications through today, and until the decision has been made.

I have received 3 applications for "Community Manager", I will review them in detail now and collaborate with my partner, if we both agree, within sometime today or tomorrow I will tell you who got the job, and who did not. I am still taking applications through today, and until the decision has been made.
Sure.
I could even wait a year, Because I'm interested.

I've already said that above, that I'm an awesome supporter, been playing Tibia, and OpenTibia for more than 6 years, I've played 891 Open-Tibia Server, and I've been playing Real Tibia since 7.98![/I][/B][/I]

Hahah this is hilarious! You should get picked just for this.

Application

Name (Full):Justin Hachey
Nationality:Canadian
Position:Mapper
Experience:I have made a few Open Tibia server's never mapped for anyone else but my self and i am ready to give it a try. Been god, cm, gm, Senior Tutor on a few Open Tibia's
What Else Have You Worked On/For:Fixed script's for infernal Ot, and countless map error's meaning script's stairs and so forth.
Fluent Langauges:English
Why should I pick you? (3 Sentence Minimum):You do not gotta pick me, But it is your choice weather you want to or not. I just want to get in a team and Progress on an open tibia server. If you want you can ask me to map some thing as a sample if you would like.

Back