• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vxr - Gallery Map

I actually don't mind how some of the grass tuft looks on the wall, but I still think it'd look best without them on the walls. Nice anyhow :)

Another portion of images, this time I feel that somehow this part of the hunting grounds does not satisfy me. Maybe it's because I had some great desire to mapping, or chasing me time with the project.

1_hawewrh.png

2_hawewnn.png

I decided to make room for the new raid boss, which will be on my server. Access to it is obtained after completing the mission.

And here is the result:

boss_haqqhpn.png

Last edited:
A boss fight near stairs is no close to be fun. Just an opinion, tho its looking good for anything else.

the cave are so bad because u use a lot of auto border, and i dont understand your idea on the last but i think its good

Looks pretty decent besides for some auto bordering I can see..

There is ab, this may be because I did it seems fairly simple, but it is in the middle of the room. However the nature and the edges not in the least resemble the ab.

North unfinished I guess? And the river's shape looks abit weird, but nice job.

That map is not made ​​in full, I'm working on pieces of maps mainly to focus on one and not do everything at once, and sloppy.

I make maps for my server, this is not a great project that deserves to be called, but I make maps for your enjoyment.

43795708.png

2_hqhhnxq.png

Last edited:
Back