• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vxr - Gallery Map

whats with the stairs on the first pic?
EDIT: theres a missing jungle border south of the plant on 2nd pic

As for the stairs are placed deeper, but normally you can walk on them. As for the stairs at the bottom of a specially left a void at the entrance, but I added these two bushes.

Surrounding the ship:

1_hqrrppp.png

2_hqrrpph.png

Just is Illusion says, the stones on the path and the shape looks weird. Other than that, OK.

1_hqrapxp.png

I know the bottom is not finished, but that's because all the time working on their own island.

Something to refresh the map I did on compulsion somehow I had no desire.

1_hqnnqer.png

Weaker than the others I know, but I prefer a practice with or without intentions to get a level.

Man I like your works.. seriously
but when I looked around the thread I could find few bugs ;/
other than that, Its very nice I would playing this

I liked this mountain, looks very well done. But I disliked that big mossy stone, thats just ugly to me.

Also, what does that sign says? "Epic dungeon below"? I hope not, a sign like that just doenst fit a misterious dungeon.

it could say "Beware, scary creatures lurk inside".. Added by people who's partners died inside the cave while exploring or something

For three days I have no inspiration, I'm just sucked out of it. I tried to do something, and here's the result:

1png_hqenahs.png

2png_hqenwsa.png

3png_hqenwqe.png

4png_hqenspx.png

Back