• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vxr - Gallery Map

To me the game is not real, so why buildings or other items do not have such a law be? The reality is the most stupid rule, either someone complained and it now takes it..

That still COULD be seen in real life. Realistic mapping doesn't mean "MAP WHAT IS SEEN IN REAL LIFE" it means map what COULD be seen in real life. So think more fountains on a pillar (that doesn't hold a floor up).

When people say realistic think of things in real perspective.

Mapping allows you to be creative and it's what Vxr is doing. To me, that is still classed as realistic mapping. The inside of the pillar could be filled with waterpipes and have a pump.

All in all, i like it. It's different, and not bad compared to most the thais revamps/edits. GJ

Occurred to me to want to create map so it is::

1png_xwsrpqp.png

2png_xwsrpqr.png

3png_xwsrpqn.png

I wanted to present my ideas tp room, it is only one picture because I'm talking about the idea. Also it is not 100% finished.
Tired of me, and I think players are corridors that are fun for all servers.

tppng_nhanrnw.png

In my opinion it sucks - monsters are "floating" there and every teleport is placed chaotically plus there are too few walls and classic blue portals are still used.
It'd be good as single hunting ground instead for eg. combined demons and elementals or mages.

How about just replacing all these old-fashioned blue teleporters for tiles like there:
rport.png

Without any animated loops which are usnig effects and texts, only when stepped
unless you suck in lua then I feel sorry for you

Last edited:
We read with understanding, in my post, it can be observed that, in general tp room is not finished, as well as the map shown in the photo gallery. What it says :)

In the opinion of the pictures, I did not mean more of the same assessment maps, only the ideas tp room. Where there is no such corridors that are stupid and without the need to extend only way to teleport. Mapping does not mean that everything has to be in line or staff knows what lies precisely in the fact that the disorder can give a thoroughly enjoyable match.

As I once wrote, how can the game not to introduce its new "theory" that's the general art to make something that did not exist before, and not the grass is green, it must be green. Wrong thinking.

Do not despise your opinion, because each is important, but I have the right to disagree and do something according to my sick brain. What makes it unique is what I do.

I do not know maybe it is too difficult for you, or trying to sting me because I do not like. ;/ I do not care!

Last edited:
Would be nice if you stopped using translator, your statements in some points don't make sense.
I've rated the idea itself, not this tp cave. I don't know what others think, but in my opinion this idea is weird, just saying.
I don't think someone's work must be similiar to others. I'd like to see finished pieces with new ideas included instead.
I didn't came here to attack your thread, I just disagree with your idea, that's all.

Vxr said:
We read with understanding
Dude, the shit that you scribble around in this topic doesn't make any sense at all, if you want to accuse somebody of "reading without understanding" then learn English.

Quit going offtopic and just discuss the mapping..

After checking all 14 pages of this crap I can fairly rate his mapping as 3/10. His works sucks, details are far from perfection and he leaves a lot of empty places claiming that almost everything he posts is not finished yet to avoid negative comments.

Dem TNP fights zzz. Mapping is average. You have your unique style and this is what I like. There are a lot of differences between my and your style but it all depends about person which is mapping. Good luck in future and keep on.

Back