• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Walk through monsters/players

Sentinel3

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

How can I change that tutors can not walk through monsters and players?
I don't know where option can be localized (I mean, .lua, .xml, flags of groups.xml)

Using: Lastest version of TFS 1.0

Thank you so much in advice, I hope that you'll help me :D!

Change access="1" to access="0" in groups.xml, same goes for senior tutors.

Maybe you have reason about it, but it was the access id of /data/XML/groups.xml
Well, i thougt you wanted to learn and find out for yourself. Thats why i pointed out that in source it allows those who have access. Then it should snap in the mind that, in groups.xml i can edit access values.

Well, i thougt you wanted to learn and find out for yourself. Thats why i pointed out that in source it allows those who have access. Then it should snap in the mind that, in groups.xml i can edit access values.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Then I'd like to add for OTLand. "But if you try to teach a man to fish on OTLand, he will first try to eat the fishing rod, then say "this is not a fish"."

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Then I'd like to add for OTLand. "But if you try to teach a man to fish on OTLand, he will first try to eat the fishing rod, then say "this is not a fish"."

LMAO!!! Sad but true for most that visit the OT Forum sites...

Back