• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's Drawing Corner

Serious question.. Are you Gay or Bi-sexual? Only wondering because I too liked cartoon's & tv show's when I was younger like.. X-men the 90's Animated Series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Biker Mice From Mars.

Never anything with Ponies. Not at all being an asshole since I see a lot of you people liking it and the drawing's are nice.. but when I seen this thread instantly what popped into my head was this.

[video=youtube;fzuvQXDUybE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuvQXDUybE[/video]​

No I'm not gay or bi, as for the shows I watched as a kid, TMNT, Spider man, batman, superman, scooby doo, etc. They were good shows, I never knew MLP existed since the 80's until the newest (current) gen x.x

Serious question.. Are you Gay or Bi-sexual? Only wondering because I too liked cartoon's & tv show's when I was younger like.. X-men the 90's Animated Series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Biker Mice From Mars.

Never anything with Ponies. Not at all being an asshole since I see a lot of you people liking it and the drawing's are nice.. but when I seen this thread instantly what popped into my head was this.

[video=youtube;fzuvQXDUybE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuvQXDUybE[/video]​

Thats like my friend in school! hes 18 and dicks... dicks everywere in our books ._.

Thats like 90% people in my school ^_^ all they draw is dicks wherever they can

Yh well u always drew a dick on your best mates coursework. Was part of the reason why they pass. The rest of what tet wrote was shit ;) so moral of the story: help a brother out n draw a penis on his work.

Yh well u always drew a dick on your best mates coursework. Was part of the reason why they pass. The rest of what tet wrote was shit ;) so moral of the story: help a brother out n draw a penis on his work.

Best thing to do... That or it can be revenge and do it in PEN :D

Best thing to do... That or it can be revenge and do it in PEN :D

Best thing to do is with a pen on my ARM. having a penis on my arm for a hole day kinda... but i had my jumper and it was hidden but still ._.

Why i had it on my arm? i felt asleep on the f*cking movie and he took the chance to make it become true....

Best thing to do is with a pen on my ARM. having a penis on my arm for a hole day kinda... but i had my jumper and it was hidden but still ._.

Why i had it on my arm? i felt asleep on the f*cking movie and he took the chance to make it become true....

Sharpie that shit

You're a brony and don't even know what's Gak!? :eek:
Worst of all you don't know the best Gak-based OC pone since the creation of the Pizza Pony?

I'm not tooo big into the Brony fanbase as a lot of people are, I just like watching the show, drawing it and paying my due respect to the animators of the shows from the late 90's early 2000's :p

I'm not tooo big into the Brony fanbase as a lot of people are, I just like watching the show, drawing it and paying my due respect to the animators of the shows from the late 90's early 2000's :p

Thats good. Same here, I only watch the show and eventually go to Pony servers on TF2 and GMod (they have amazing gamemodes and maps). And well, it's on those servers that I learn from pony memes and stuff like that, but nothing else really.

Thats good. Same here, I only watch the show and eventually go to Pony servers on TF2 and GMod (they have amazing gamemodes and maps). And well, it's on those servers that I learn from pony memes and stuff like that, but nothing else really.

Yeah I'm running a 7 year old laptop that can hardly run a 2004 game w/o lag...

Yeah I'm running a 7 year old laptop that can hardly run a 2004 game w/o lag...

Ow... I know dat feel. I had a desktop PC like that (built by my dad as a gift), but I had to build a new one cuz I got invited to script for a new server in GMod and the game couldn't even run at lowest on my old PC. You should consider building a PC, parts are very cheap these days, and I heard HDD prices are gonna drop a lot this year.

Ow... I know dat feel. I had a desktop PC like that (built by my dad as a gift), but I had to build a new one cuz I got invited to script for a new server in GMod and the game couldn't even run at lowest on my old PC. You should consider building a PC, parts are very cheap these days, and I heard HDD prices are gonna drop a lot this year.

http://otland.net/f21/navy-181004/#post1754071

@topic
From what I see I should start with higher resolution drawings and maybe change type of pen(I kinda suck at drawing eyes on small pieces of paper)
last piece is nice, you should spend more time on colouring, and start trying to draw eyes, though

@guys who don't get this thread, in shortest version I can
this cartoon is made in style of good 90s cartoons with many easter eggs and inside jokes, that's why bronies like it, it's fandom like every other one
I don't see any problem in being a brony unless one anojoying kid joins us and mentions ponies in every discussion - that's good moment to tell him to shut up
We are bronies, nobody can insult or troll us efficiently.

@offtop
any ideas where I can get AJ and FS? Couldn't find any in local stores.
http://i45.tinypic.com/rh7hht.jpg

@topic
From what I see I should start with higher resolution drawings and maybe change type of pen(I kinda suck at drawing eyes on small pieces of paper)
last piece is nice, you should spend more time on colouring, and start trying to draw eyes, though

@guys who don't get this thread, in shortest version I can
this cartoon is made in style of good 90s cartoons with many easter eggs and inside jokes, that's why bronies like it, it's fandom like every other one
I don't see any problem in being a brony unless one anojoying kid joins us and mentions ponies in every discussion - that's good moment to tell him to shut up
We are bronies, nobody can insult or troll us efficiently.

@offtop
any ideas where I can get AJ and FS? Couldn't find any in local stores.
http://i45.tinypic.com/rh7hht.jpg

My friend has a golden AJ, they usually go Walmart

Oh. :E
And btw there are a hell...ton...huge...shit...amount of bronies on the navy. Well maybe not that much, but there are a lot indeed.

@ontopic:
Are those toys from McDonalds? I've been trying to find a RD from there for a while now.

This is what I got:
imagejpeg_2_zps797a1f56.jpg

But you buy them at stores that have the baggies with a random pony...

Back