• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's Drawing Corner

@ontopic:
Are those toys from McDonalds? I've been trying to find a RD from there for a while now.
Try to search in your local toy shops, mcdonalds afaik currently doesn't offer them. I tried to get Fluttershy when they were selling them, but local one was out of ponies. Funniest thing is: I haven't spotted any brony in my city yet(converted close friend doesn't count).
If you wan't to buy them so hard you can buy some online.

@topic
You're going to navy which means there won't be any new drawings soon?

Try to search in your local toy shops, mcdonalds afaik currently doesn't offer them. I tried to get Fluttershy when they were selling them, but local one was out of ponies. Funniest thing is: I haven't spotted any brony in my city yet(converted close friend doesn't count).

@topic
You're going to navy which means there won't be any new drawings soon?

Got four months left, I am just feeling very lazy atm ;-;
Btw did you see the new episode? Looks like you're going to need a new twilight avatar xD

Got four months left, I am just feeling very lazy atm ;-;
Btw did you see the new episode? Looks like you're going to need a new twilight avatar xD

Expression on this avatar reminds me of grumpy cat, they could even make this a meme with letters "you're leaving the fandom due to my coronation? GOOD".
I won't change it too quickly. I have template from season finale, but I need to resize, edit and merge it with my current avatar ^^ I'll try to find some free time to do it.

@edit
nailed it, had to resize to 100x100, though

Last edited:

The thing is...it's almost impossible to find anything pony-related here in Peru since not many people know about MLP:FiM (contrary to Homestuck...).

btw I felt the last episode was kinda rushed. I was watching it in a /mlp/ synchtube and it was hilarious when the transformation occured. Lots of butthurt, jimmies were rustled and the chat almost crashed the website lol

The thing is...it's almost impossible to find anything pony-related here in Peru since not many people know about MLP:FiM (contrary to Homestuck...).

btw I felt the last episode was kinda rushed. I was watching it in a /mlp/ synchtube and it was hilarious when the transformation occured. Lots of butthurt, jimmies were rustled and the chat almost crashed the website lol

Yeah I feel the same way, then again they are doing episodes too far and few together now... 3 weeks for 1, then a week for another then 3 weeks again... Then again Lauren Faust is no longer working with MLP:FIM... But 4th and 5th season are CONFIRMED by Hasbro so it'll continue on for awhile longer :D

Yeah I feel the same way, then again they are doing episodes too far and few together now... 3 weeks for 1, then a week for another then 3 weeks again... Then again Lauren Faust is no longer working with MLP:FIM... But 4th and 5th season are CONFIRMED by Hasbro so it'll continue on for awhile longer :D

Unless that Equestria Girls spin-off takes over the show and ruins everything... :eek:
mlpgirls.png

About episodes: International versions are launched one episode per day(in october we were able to see entire season 2)

Looks like we're going a bit off-topic I think one of us should make something like mlp thread in... chit chat? idk
I don't care about equestria girls - In my opinion it's just aired by hasbro to sell dolls(?) I will never consider it part of FiM plot, I just hate anthro images of any character. When I see one I'm thinking of cloppers(I hope no need to explain who they are).

Why they even call first two episodes of season 4 "season 3 finale"? It doesn't even belong to season 3 if it's aired in autumn.
h424E4C34

Unless that Equestria Girls spin-off takes over the show and ruins everything... :eek:
mlpgirls.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!
[video=youtube;EHv9acm3fF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHv9acm3fF0[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

About episodes: International versions are launched one episode per day(in october we were able to see entire season 2)

Looks like we're going a bit off-topic I think one of us should make something like mlp thread in... chit chat? idk
I don't care about equestria girls - In my opinion it's just aired by hasbro to sell dolls(?) I will never consider it part of FiM plot, I just hate anthro images of any character. When I see one I'm thinking of cloppers(I hope no need to explain who they are).

Why they even call first two episodes of season 4 "season 3 finale"? It doesn't even belong to season 3 if it's aired in autumn.
h424E4C34

wut? o.0

I'm just making an assumption here but MAYBE all those 3 episodes are about the same thing, Twilight's princess duty, so that's why she would call the last ep a 3-parter. I just got a wild idea, where "part 3" would be the last episode of the show, but that's just my crazy imagination.

The drawings are good, but the coloring makes them look bad..take your time on the coloring or just leave it black & white.

Only thing I have to color them in with is colored pencils, they arn't very good ones either... Now I'm sure if they were Digi-art-itized then it'd look amazing, but unfortunately I don't have a drawing tablet and I'm bad at eye to mouse coordination... Plus I am not going to purchase a drawing tablet since in about 3 months I'm going into the Navy.

Back