• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's mapping thread

I know it isn't finished but I don't really like the first picture, but lets see it done and maybe it'll look good.

So I was looking at the old pieces I had and this one called Orc Raid was unfamiliar to me... So I took a look at it and sure enough I know I didn't post the screenies here... Well Now I shall:

Breaking through the tree's the orcs were in unfamiliar territory, on guard at all times they ran into a little "Miss-hap" with some local Minotaurs and Dwarfs that seemed to have been working together...

2_zpsa8d8ab6f.png

After the final pocket of Minotaur and Dwarfs were defeated the orcs pushed forward, continuing their raid to get all they could, even though, not much they needed since nothing was really of worth to them.

1_zpsc113594c.png

Eventually they stumbled upon a random strangers house and tried to kill him, failing in doing so, they pillaged his house and burned it, with him and his beloved inside.

1_zps226f7d86.png

really like the pictures but i aggree with decrik, the burning walls doesnt really go that well with the grass, maybe if u mixed it up with dried grass it would work out a bit better

Back