• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Walkingdragon's mapping thread

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Please don't critizise my work for I am a newblet mapper! If there is anything you see that is wrong please feel free to point it out as it is kinda my first time using pure RAW!

Cave Entrance (first fully RAWed map):

Random Nature (first RAWed river):

'Green' Mountain (first multi floored mountain):

I DO NOT USE AUTOBORDER!!!

Really good, last picture was the best one, work on road randomization and you can me a great mapper!

@Prest: lol kk

@Apollo_117: I dun really see it like edron... Maybe it's because I barely play RL maps :L

No, I have no projects currently, I'm just kinda working on my mapping skillz. Same here in lynnwood, it melted 2 days ago since it rained lel

@ontopic: Two new pics of a dwarven mine! (They mining gold) ;O

You got talent, keep up the good work.

0"s in new zealand because IT'S SUMMER HERE :D

@mapping; you've got potential, especially with borders. Although your pathways for the roads look a little autobordered,
Still, you have definately got potential. Try not to spam as much nature though :D
and save as .PNG

@Peroxide: Thanks for the compliment! With the roads well I just did normal border, I was thinking ground on the outside but then I thought why would the ground border the grass and the grass not border the ground? I saved pictures 3, 4 & 5 with PNG but pics 1 & 2 are jpeg since I didn't notice the quality in them. I'll take note on the spamming nature though!

what you want us to judge? the roof? zoom in and dont show roof..

@Prest: I am doing ruff pictures, as soon as I finish the area I will do detailed pics :)

Back