• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War arena please adm,gm,god whatever read plz

There was an ob in ab/carlin yesterday, no lies. There was more noobchars than the 2 guilds put together (30+30). I can only imagine that yalahar, venore or thais can be ever worse. I dont want some ots new warmode maps, but the copy of cities like edron,venore,ankh only accessible to 2 guilds with wm is a good idea. For example there are 3 warmodes on the server meaning 6 guilds are involved. If 2 guilds are currently fighting in war ankh, the other 4 guilds are not allowed to access this area therefore they have to choose another city. What harm could this do? Dont compare noobchars to rl tibia when in 10 previous threads you spammed how this ots doesnt suppose to be like rl. There are 1300 people on the server on peak times, how can two guilds possibly fight anywhere if there will be at least 50 people not involved with the war that like to participate anyway by pushing, skullbashing or mwalling.

Make a poll and see what people think

100% SIGNED, GREAT IDEA.

Dude do u read what i say "IF U DONT WANT NOOB CHARS DONT MAKE WARMODE" I THINK YOU ARE RETARDED AND PROBALBY YOU ARE GAY OMG

what a gay?

sheleder fuck off this thread rly, if u dont want just dont talk, fucking rpger non lifer go hunt drakens and your shit and make quests bye

why gm/adm/god/hoster dont see this? many ppl that agree man :\

They were, are, and always will be... I do not know if you know but on rl tibia is always the same problem, and somehow no one is crying for this reason...Such are the delights of war ;]] children evoOTS hah!

sheleder fuck off this thread rly, if u dont want just dont talk, fucking rpger non lifer go hunt drakens and your shit and make quests bye

I didn't say that i don't want this arena but you are too stupid to understand my point bye

They were, are, and always will be... I do not know if you know but on rl tibia is always the same problem, and somehow no one is crying for this reason...Such are the delights of war ;]] children evoOTS hah!

Next retard? Tell me a server when no one is complaining on the amount of noobchars like you on battle.

dude this is not fucking rl tibia, in rl tibia u dont see lvl 270+ on wars without warmode when 2 teams are battling else they would just die and get hunted or whatever, so you go raider camp no one have acess then u battle without no one....thats why this is A OT, because its not serious, still just make this lol

Yes Dink, u r right, ppl won't come to wm's cause they care about lvl's on rl and as you said on rl noobchars don't get acces to camp etc, so let's GM make a poll for that.

Lol you guys are shitting on ppl only because they realize that there will be ALWAYS noob chars on battles but you won't get it bcuz u are too stupid that's what i said before and i didn't say i dont want this arena bcuz its nice idea but there was already a thread to do something with it and GM's didn't reply and you are only stupid children Dink crying about lvl u made this thread after u died on wm nothing more to say im done now.

^ its not that he died. Its HOW he died. Ofc you're gonna be pissed off if you cant properly fight a war because of the amount of noobchars. There was a thread, so what? Make million threads until they finally change it

simple, if u dont want fucking war, dont go on others ppl war, go rpg u fucking retard non lifer its you that should go non pvp

You should drink some melisa, I think :).

top: I rly dont understand what are you crying about? Noob chars were on battlefields for ages, and they will be there. You have to accept it, or stop fighting :)

yes thats what happen, stop fighting, now go exp fucking rpg non lifer char lover go quest nb

Back