• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War arena please adm,gm,god whatever read plz

Dink

Reaction score
This is already getting fucking boring, there are more noob chars then own ppl of teams in the battles.
You can't do anything with these retards in the middle of war, can't even walk.
If you get pk u are dead and this is making the wars so boring

My suggestion is to make a warmode arena, i know shadowcores is rl tibia style, but seriously, this way teams are going to leave shadowcores.
A nice way to do this would make the same citys, like ankrahmun, darashia, edron, but in a different location of the map, and with the cities closed, so the war would be exactly the same but only with people that are participating on the warmode. Please do it, it would make the war so much nicier.

SIGNED 100% i dont wanna fight with 1000 noob chars on the this fucking ots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
so these noob chars will make warmode too and come to crash your battles better leave now thanks bye

lol sheleder are u retarded? the only teams that would be able to join is the one who have warmode with EACHOTHER, so if noob chars come they can be killed lol

simple. If you don't want to war like this, go to play non-pvp servz.

simple, if u dont want fucking war, dont go on others ppl war, go rpg u fucking retard non lifer its you that should go non pvp

Well, this is a problem that happens in rl since when? EVERY FUCKING TIME. So if tibians survive with this and have amazing wars like titania's (occuring atm) until 1000frags, maybe you can also do it? :)

ppl prefer to watch battles here cuz they are afraid of them beautiful lvl. Here won't be fight liker rl untill Mark put unfair fight rule into effect

lol sheleder are u retarded? the only teams that would be able to join is the one who have warmode with EACHOTHER, so if noob chars come they can be killed lol

Shut the fuck up you are the one retarded spamming forum about noob chars after you died so better leave this server because there already was a thread about it and they didnt change anything so maybe they dont want to do it? better go play non-pvp like shemoz said..

Shut the fuck up you are the one retarded spamming forum about noob chars after you died so better leave this server because there already was a thread about it and they didnt change anything so maybe they dont want to do it? better go play non-pvp like shemoz said..

Shedler or whatever your name is. This is an ots with more people playing than on the preview worlds on rl tibia. You sir are the biggest fucktard of this forum so please dont even get involved or i will log on and kill your fucking ass on this ot.

Topic - this is the greatest idea of all. Make dara/ab/edron/svar anywhere on the map, only accessible to two guilds with warmode - signed

Shedler or whatever your name is. This is an ots with more people playing than on the preview worlds on rl tibia. You sir are the biggest fucktard of this forum so please dont even get involved or i will log on and kill your fucking ass on this ot.

Topic - this is the greatest idea of all. Make dara/ab/edron/svar anywhere on the map, only accessible to two guilds with warmode - signed

1. Okey sir ur calling me fucktard but u can't read my name so who are u then?
2. Please don't log and keal me bcuz im rly scared right now :<
3. Your ass is already fucked and that's why u are here shitting on my in all threads we don't need opinion of fat noobish player

You mad bro?

Last edited:
Signed, I know you wanna keep it like real tibia the most possible, but nonone would complaint about this, bcuz if some team dont want to use it, then dont do it.

Also Hani Should atart a poll concerning this thread. Just like the unfair fight rule.

Signed, I know you wanna keep it like real tibia the most possible, but nonone would complaint about this, bcuz if some team dont want to use it, then dont do it.

Also Hani Should atart a poll concerning this thread. Just like the unfair fight rule.

yes a poll would be nice!

and @Shleder dont complain about 'spamming on forum', if someone already said this idea i bet it wasnt as bad as it is now, and if u dont like just dont come to this thread, and i dont really care that i died, i can die 100000x, i just want a nice war, and unfortenally with this noob chars no nice war is possible

Yeah but its not that simple as just adding ankrahmun. People will want to fight in yalahar, and then edron etc. You expect Mark to make so many arenas? I mean I get the frustration, but I highly doubt he'll be wanting to add several arena's on a real tibia map..

Yeah but its not that simple as just adding ankrahmun. People will want to fight in yalahar, and then edron etc. You expect Mark to make so many arenas? I mean I get the frustration, but I highly doubt he'll be wanting to add several arena's on a real tibia map..

Copy Paste.

Also ill more than happy if he add 2 coustoms arenas, 1 Close and 1 Open, while he adds cities.

Back