• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Between All In + Shock

LiNiN

Banned User
Reaction score
I have no disrespect for both teams but Lunarforce is getting boring again. Hoping we can start more fights rather than sneaking maybe would make the OT more fun! Because i don't want to sneak 800 more frags.

A sidepoint: People that aren't in either guild, don't play Lunarforce, aren't even in a guild, PG all day, don't even post here because no one will read your comment. It doesn't concern you. Thank You! ^_^

Seriously; These teams went so low that they brought in Demontorrent to their team? Son of a fucking god these two teams are becoming the biggest trade-teams Twifysoft ever seen...

Seriously; These teams went so low that they brought in Demontorrent to their team? Son of a fucking god these two teams are becoming the biggest trade-teams Twifysoft ever seen...
+12 lol this kid sneaks the lvl 130s in my team flandie thats why they recruit him he is sneak god D:

+12 lol this kid sneaks the lvl 130s in my team flandie thats why they recruit him he is sneak god D:

We sneak the level 130's? Dude you guys come after us and die each time ur shit. Remember 18-3

LOL are u kidding me, ive been sneaked by u guys once or twice and im lvl 130. So what did we do, we decided to sneak u and it worked
Aug 05 2013, 03:01:08 Killed at Level 222 by Brotha Creon and by Tali.

You died so much we cant even find our names on your deathlist its sad. Anyways why you on this thread if it doesnt involve you? You act like we have beef with you or some shit we dont even care about you guys. You guys are just arrogant. Also Lucas aka Fat Ass.. 18-3

salar shut up u lil bitch be carful how far u can throw that keeyboard

18-3? what does that mean? if ur talken like we have 3 kills on ur team i can state ur wrong, weve killed u atleast 3x already, and tyson 1-2x

okey shut up all of you there is no war because wille is not active and those swedish players doesn't want to make any actions without him so keep exping if you want or change server till any leader will take over right now lunarforce is full dominated by guild Shock.

/close

I cant understand that u and salar are even in shock........ Veziv Pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

okey shut up all of you there is no war because wille is not active and those swedish players doesn't want to make any actions without him so keep exping if you want or change server till any leader will take over right now lunarforce is full dominated by guild Shock.

/close

are you stupid theres three other teams fighting but we are on diffrent time zones...shock isnt dominating the server lets get real trade teams dont dominate to long -_-

All in is at fault though because "we"(they/him or whoever it was) merged with Kaytos team for some reason(?)
One team massrecruits.
Other team massrecruits.
Endless repeat.

If you want to build a strong team with a nice social enviroment you have to recruit cautiously.
Not just "invite mr.derp he has a 4989ms", "invite mr.herp because he is good, but somewhat a dickhead".

If you want people to be active, you gotta give them a reason to be active and the recipe for that is to have a nice atmosphere on ventrilo and HAVE FUN, not just sneak because "WE HAVE TOOOO!!!" Personally i would only sneak someone to trigger a fight, who the fuck wants to stand and wait in or out of a defense for 15+ minutes?

Last edited:
you think shock is trade team? hahahahahahahahha

nothing more to add...

Please Shleder, I know you are with Shock etc etc but seriously, look at what players you got in your team TODAY and compare with the players who were with Shock when they beat Wipe Again on Shadowcores... You got LOADS of new people and Drako isnt even commanding anymore, Shock had to bring in Vezif to command. Even Nuskei was with you.. Both All In and Shock are, today, trade teams. If you deny that then sorry, you're dumb as fuck.

Please Shleder, I know you are with Shock etc etc but seriously, look at what players you got in your team TODAY and compare with the players who were with Shock when they beat Wipe Again on Shadowcores... You got LOADS of new people and Drako isnt even commanding anymore, Shock had to bring in Vezif to command. Even Nuskei was with you.. Both All In and Shock are, today, trade teams. If you deny that then sorry, you're dumb as fuck.

i know wich ppl u talk about but i realy don't care if there is like 5-7 noob's if all others are good players nuskei is still with us if u wanna know and he plays well : )

Back