• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Event Complaint / Suggestion

Azur Mayne

MattheWTaylor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking yesterday that the in the War Event teammates should hit each other, so when a high level mage UEs he hits his own teammates. I think this is a good idea because high lvl mages such as Tido Mage or Urahara hit about 1k+ Pvp with ue, All they have to do is go out and spam ue... I think that should be changed cuz its unfair because they would be on same team and that is unstoppable. I have many people that agree to this as well :) please tell me what you think.

Last edited:
mm yes but what if we try a more advanced team system first?? so we make sure teams r fair

^ fucking gay, Still won't stop noob high level mages to go all out and spam UE.

lol yea but it will even out teams a whole lot better. and there is only one badass mage in whole event then other team will be stocked to drop that ***** lol

If im making a script to balance lvls i might as well balance vocations also, both teams have equal (or as close as possible) to vocations and lvls

basically when it starts it will make tables like this,

player = {[level500+] = {
[Mages] = {Lvl500Sorc, Lvl500Druid},
[Pallys] = {Lvl500Pally, Lvl500Pally},
[Knights] = {Lvl500Knight, Lvl500Knight}
},
[level400+] = {
[Mages] = {Lvl400Sorc, Lvl400Druid},
[Pallys] = {Lvl400Pally, Lvl400Pally},
[Knights] = {Lvl400Knight, Lvl400Knight}
}
}

etc. so ill balance primarily lvls and if there are say 4 500+mages and 2 500+ knights ill do 2 mages 1 knight 500+ per team

I'll make sure i add that at the same time i add 3-4 other maps to it, random map selection with balanced teams and voc!

gonna get some food then i will finish the map ;p and ye i like azurs idea of your team mates can be attacked by other team mates prevents spamming ue's and better pvp.

a script that changes everyone to a certain lvl/skills

good but people should deserve stronger chars if they are more active in the game in the war arena, an advanced team system as tidus stated seems like the most logical explanation. plus its boring when everyone hits the same dmg when its unlimited pots :/

good but people should deserve stronger chars if they are more active in the game in the war arena, an advanced team system as tidus stated seems like the most logical explanation. plus its boring when everyone hits the same dmg when its unlimited pots :/

maybe a max lvl/skill :D?

Back