• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War guys

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
WE ALMOST RDY :) WHO WANNA FIGHT AGAINST US ? PM ME INGAME Combo For The Win ALL PPL START TO BE ACTIVE :)

16:11 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Combo For The Win. He was killed by Captain Ziggy.

welcome

Heh No-one has chance against Pay Boh Or Die " If they get a decent leader such as Mitch/Navid " they will own everyone on this ot :D like we did on shadowcores.

Chances are always;D and i hope that navid wont join pay boh or die since he was on war against them..

i know you guys have been rpging here for the last couple months,
but to get horny over 1 kill

rly??

Sebuus true yesterday they go cults wth 20 ppl defence and we rush them :) on goroma we massacre them and on thais we massacre them they go defence 1 sqm place fibula with this 400 mages and we trying to rush them and we give them like 8 frags ;p but still we owning them

Yeah sure cause you were like 25+ppl last night on thais/fibula and we were 14 people.....

Back