• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War has ended. Westbay won!

Ashahshahshahsa i lol'ed xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
first, 6 cheat frags from hacked zo'ro
second, i didnt finish this war, u've finished bcuz we pwn u all time, and u camp pz 24/7
third, u have NEVER won OB with us =(
fail
You just failed by trying to make us look bad, First of all the 6 frags from zo'ro is -6, we still win. In my eyes we won a few days ago when you started to kick/inviting random people, I think we won the 3 first ob's, didnt we?

Dude... I Exori Frigo on you all, and you are dead!
By me... nuubs

haha u all make me fucki** laugh.. imao

u didnt won shi&

war hasnt ended u ended it..

still if u noobs actually think we will let u hunt for "cash" your totally wrong..

your all still gone die :O

;****

No pain no game?>< bitaches!
First of all, Matti take care of our money problem, Second of all, who are you? third, BRING IT!

This life crystal was created when Sitasofa [421] was slain by Realduderino [460]. Easy frag, in fact. one of the biggest nubs i've ever killed in the war, (and belive me, you are not few) to bad you didn't dared to stay online on sitasofa much, since you would have been pooned so bad.

Shut up mister log out.
Every time when u lose battle u run to bugs in carlin/hellgate/behes with 12312123 noobchars to shoot m walls and u all log out, rofl

This life crystal was created when Sitasofa [421] was slain by Realduderino [460]. Easy frag, in fact. one of the biggest nubs i've ever killed in the war, (and belive me, you are not few) to bad you didn't dared to stay online on sitasofa much, since you would have been pooned so bad.

23:10 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Realduderino [460] was slain by Sitasofa [426].

I can tell the same about u;) U are only "pro" in talk.

Sitasofa yes they won in frags i though thats what the war all about or isnt it? and its not rly hard to get money just make a new char?

Man stfu ok? Go check wars in rl Tibia... Frags are nothing just numbers... I was in few wars at Nova and saw a lot of wars when side loosing with frags won the war cos opposite guild was not active and they had no cash/lost too much lvls so get the fuck out of here retard.. U didnt even play here or u are nub.

This life crystal was created when Qknight [584] was slain by Dyloz [316].

This life crystal was created when Qknight [584] was slain by Dyloz [316].
Why are you namefaking my name? why qknight? why not no cry or feta greta? higher lvls ;o
Sitsofa, Tell me your name in nova and then we'll see whos killing who in rl tibia.

This life crystal was created when Michael [616] was slain by Dyloz [316].

Westbay don't want war anymore so thay decided to stop war,hotsteppers won. ;)

Shut up mister log out.
Every time when u lose battle u run to bugs in carlin/hellgate/behes with 12312123 noobchars to shoot m walls and u all log out, rofl

I've been at war with hotsteppers since I was 250~ there's where I started getting my crystals on hotsteppers, now I am 506. I have not cheatleveled this char like all you hotsteppers have, My exp is only on you guys. Thanks.

This life crystal was created when Sitasofa [426] was slain by Dyloz [316].

I've been at war with hotsteppers since I was 250~ there's where I started getting my crystals on hotsteppers, now I am 506. I have not cheatleveled this char like all you hotsteppers have, My exp is only on you guys. Thanks.
buehhe, same here!
00:40 Michael [533]: u have good pvp
00:43 Michael [533]: i think
00:43 Michael [533]: u can be one of us
00:40 Manyxinho [669]: u wanna be a hots member?
I was 300~ at the time.. "fail!"

23:10 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Realduderino [460] was slain by Sitasofa [426].

I can tell the same about u;) U are only "pro" in talk.

Since you got that frag I've taken 46 lvls from 460, you've taken 20 from 426, you should not speak about anything. In this game I'm your god.

This life crystal was created when Realduderino [460] was slain by Dyloz [316].

Hahaha fucking nubs... Stop this propaganda.. You won only in frags.

U don't even fight with us from few days.. damn morons.
U ended that war not us... So if we would lost we would end it.

We will see now how will u will gonna play.. You will still sit in pz so enjoy it ;)

Btw. If you ended the war it doesn't mean you will now play without geting killed so if you thought that you will now pg or try to make some moneys you are wrong ;)

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS lalala~

Take it as a man can you? Or is it boy?

buehhe, same here!
00:40 Michael [533]: u have good pvp
00:43 Michael [533]: i think
00:43 Michael [533]: u can be one of us
00:40 Manyxinho [669]: u wanna be a hots member?
I was 300~ at the time.. "fail!"

I said ones,twice and I'll say again...QKNIGHT COME ON WITH UR PRO EVUL TEAM TO NORMAL OTS AND SHOW ME UR BEST PVP!:> SCARED CUS U'LL CAN"T SPAM UE AND GO OUT ON DASH?

Shut up mister log out.

WEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! Although u were twice as many and higher lvls u still didn´t win. It says alot about your leadership Michael lmao

Back