• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War has ended. Westbay won!

Michael, if you let us kill you 5xtimes without bless, then MAYBE you can join our fine guild. but only MAYBE. since we don't really want any noobs in the guild.

Hotsteppers Westbay Ended (May 16 2009, 22:31:50) (112 - 125)

Westbay won the war.

Bring some skills 'til next time boys.

No Tears
Diktator of Westbay

Hello! Yes you won the war if you ask icechaw.otland.net!
But did you truly won the war? You gave up, we diden't.
And in the end, when we got 30 frags, you had 5 frags. You only took the lead in the beginning.

Hernie May 17 2009, 01:06:03 Killed at Level 493 by Varneo

Bababooey May 17 2009, 01:08:20 Killed at Level 469 by Twenkyee
May 17 2009, 01:45:14 Killed at Level 467 by Sitasofa

Druster May 17 2009, 01:06:38 Killed at Level 605 by Leandro
May 17 2009, 01:32:07 Killed at Level 601 by Will Smith

;<

You guys are way too immature. I mean pvp nowadays means that you win if you have the fastest, best working bot. I mean come on guys, who can actually say that they didn't use a bot in that war.

none cares about what you think cause you just joined hotsteppers lol.

I can say the same about you;o

If I'm not wrong u wrote that you dont playe here so why u even post if it's not your bussines?

Oh Btw... Westgays declared war against Game Over ;o
You think that we won't come to kill you guys? Just make pz.

If I'm not wrong u wrote that you dont playe here so why u even post if it's not your bussines?

lol? If you take pz, I kill you. so dont tell us "if you make pz wwe kill u" hahahahahah

Hotsteppers are so desperate, they got backstabbed by luddzor and his new guild yesterday. And westbay killed that guild today, now they're crying because the want back into hotsteppers since they had no chance, and guess who takes em back?

SPOILER (Michael)

actually i do play lol i started some days ago and hotsteppers always come and destroys our battles etc etc. very immature (i was retired)

Hotsteppers are so desperate, they got backstabbed by luddzor and his new guild yesterday. And westbay killed that guild today, now they're crying because the want back into hotsteppers since they had no chance, and guess who takes em back?

SPOILER (Michael)

Rofl i wont invite luddzor and saints so shut up if u dont know whats going up.

and.. i had 19ppl in vip from westbay and they fighted in stack ahshahshahshahsa, scary to OB? yes i know, uve never won with us ;(

Back