• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War OT servers are gone?!

SaharCore

Reaction score
Well I am playing Tibia for like 12 years or something I don't know.. I remember there used to be some OT servers where you just had to put 1\1 account and password
and you had to select like a character with famous names "bubble" cachero.." etc.. and u start with eq and all and the entire purpose of the server is to kill each other and get levels.. and when you die it's all gone and you start again.. are there still servers like that?

And also there used to be some cool servers with cool shits like Diablo server if someone rememmber.. we were UE'ing on hunts and had like 30k mana and crazy things hardcore shits..

Are there still strange and crazy servers like that?

Hello,

Maybe you can check this one, idk if you will like it :)

I am looking for those servers where you log into a made char. Like with skills and eq and you just go out of temple and start killing people...

I am looking for those servers where you log into a made char. Like with skills and eq and you just go out of temple and start killing people...
I think no ots like that anymore:(

It was so fun :\
Nobody can host a server like that? I know it's not profitable but it was fun

In my opinion no one hosts it because people won't play it anymore for more than once or twice, most of us is much older and dont have time for it, we prefer some stable servers. I could play on a war server if it would be similar to Chivalry Medieval Warfare or Mordhau. Generally about pvp, but with some objectives to do and persistent characters.

In my opinion no one hosts it because people won't play it anymore for more than once or twice, most of us is much older and dont have time for it, we prefer some stable servers.

I sometimes wonder where you come up with this nonsense, the amount of times I hear people not wanting to play something long term because of time restraints & here you are posting about wanting to play something long term due to "time restraints", stop using this shit excuse..

Someone who has little time doesn't want a stable, long lasting server where you dedicate immense amount of time to go far, they'd much prefer a server where you log in & quickly do war like these older WarOTs, which is similar to such games as "Chivalry" & "Mordhau" where you just log in and War, their concepts are the SAME, not different you balloon.

Mad respect for your server btw.

The symptom of these servers disappearing is just a symptom of the huge contrast in what people want during their play time, they want achievements, rewards, some sense of accomplishment and progression- old war servers were just "raw fun", with no real substantial reward, that's why they died people aren't interested in just spending time having fun anymore, they want some sort of progression so it feels "meaningful" in some silly sense.
This is why during that period war servers turned into "Make your own character instead & war", until it eventually just gave way to "fast rate RL OTs, for war" because it was simpliar than actually investing time into custom things- thankfully we're slowly passing that period, hopefully the decent 8.6 servers left can drop 8.6, killing bots & moving on to more fruitful game play but damn people do love their elfbot.

I sometimes wonder where you come up with this nonsense, the amount of times I hear people not wanting to play something long term because of time restraints & here you are posting about wanting to play something long term due to "time restraints", stop using this shit excuse..

Someone who has little time doesn't want a stable, long lasting server where you dedicate immense amount of time to go far, they'd much prefer a server where you log in & quickly do war like these older WarOTs, which is similar to such games as "Chivalry" & "Mordhau" where you just log in and War, their concepts are the SAME, not different you balloon.

Mad respect for your server btw.

The symptom of these servers disappearing is just a symptom of the huge contrast in what people want during their play time, they want achievements, rewards, some sense of accomplishment and progression- old war servers were just "raw fun", with no real substantial reward, that's why they died people aren't interested in just spending time having fun anymore, they want some sort of progression so it feels "meaningful" in some silly sense.
This is why during that period war servers turned into "Make your own character instead & war", until it eventually just gave way to "fast rate RL OTs, for war" because it was simpliar than actually investing time into custom things- thankfully we're slowly passing that period, hopefully the decent 8.6 servers left can drop 8.6, killing bots & moving on to more fruitful game play but damn people do love their elfbot.
By what I said I mean that people (in my opinion) want something like real tibia. Log in from time to time, 30 mins of playing and bye. In raw ots servers you dont make any progress, in Chivalry/Mordhau you can unlock new weapons etc.

Back