• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War OTs

Grothin

Reaction score
Could anyone reasonably explain me why there aren't any war ots, besides RW? There is a huge amount of players who play this game only for PVP-ing and war. If there was any good, balanced war server with proxy for br players either 8.6 or 10.0 it would attract at least 400+ players. There are many teams that join any random 8.6 OT with high exp, just to grind for one day and then war for at least a week. People don't like to rpg nowadays, just want to war. Are there any reasons there aren't any war servers?

There aren't that much servers and players like it used to be before. Not worth as far as I know to open War Server.
Marlboro War is currently 8.60 War Server but I think he has only his players so they arent like just coming more new.
There's no anymore Venore-WARs or similar, I used to host an but its bullshit. :)

Have you heard about karamy-war? It launched a few months ago and had 600+ players on the start and kept a high number of people for almost 2 weeks. The admin even made a survey on his site how many players would like to join the next edition and its almost 1100+ players that clicked yes. But the thing is that it was hosted in EU, proffesions were balanced, custom map strictly for war and the client was 8.6, no bs fast attack or anything. I know many teams that don't have currently any server to play on, not only the polish ones and would join war ot any day. There has to be also something more added to the server, like the ability to make addons with for example tokens you get for killing players possibility of making a promotion, custom quests for extra items etc,. In my opinion and many other players I know it would be a great idea.

True about karamy war , but the thing is he has his own old players which join his server when he call them probably via facebook or discord , if someone like me , never had my own players or my community before, use to make war server I can promote as much as I can but it wont help.

Back