• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster War Server looking for a "good" hoster !

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders

As i mentioned before, Im working on a warOT. Bascially im done with it, All the vocation balances are up to 100%. The exp by killing the players is set to a way that gives you the best "feeling" for killing people.
We already have a mapper. and me as a scripter all the server needs is a hoster.
Im currently looking for active hoster, I prefer a dedicated server since theres a chance that the server gets big enough for a donation part ( Account 2 euro ).

Besides that , you dont need a very good great nice 200euros dedicated. all you need is a server that can hold up to 200 online ( and a thais/carlin map )

Replay under here, or PM

Thank you.

Still looking,
I can host your server on 'cloud' (4x 2GHz, 2GB ram) for 1 month if you want test it. I think 200 players is not a problem.
I had 173 online on war server (4 maps - auto-change, CTF, 1/1 login (teams balanced), 250 RL tibia characters) hosted on VPS 1.2GHz, 512 ram ;)

I can host your server on 'cloud' (4x 2GHz, 2GB ram) for 1 month if you want test it. I think 200 players is not a problem.
I had 173 online on war server (4 maps - auto-change, CTF, 1/1 login (teams balanced), 250 RL tibia characters) hosted on VPS 1.2GHz, 512 ram ;)

I will contact you, So basically you are telling me that you hosted a CTF, 250 characters, 180 online with a 1.2 ghz,512 Ram.

yeye, u with 0,512 ram, shittiest PZ ever, cant imagine u handling 30 players

yeye, u with 0,512 ram, shittiest PZ ever, cant imagine u handling 30 players
Get TFS 0.2.3, remove ALL that is not needed for normal war server (houses, depots, save [map/chars], items modyfications,party system...), remove almost all LUA scripts, do not install acc. maker, use SQLite database and it work :thumbup:

Back