• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server Name Suggestion?

Revive this one: 36.hopto.org

36.hopto.org it's first ots server where i played , it's my favorite war server , but no need insult this name by server with probably next map Thais.

I have always been waiting for anyone to ever make a better war server, and until now I have never seen any that could be considered better.

Absolutely the best custom map on which I played with good account system 1/1 2/2 password >>> where people can use ssa, mighty rings and other amulets.

On servers with private accounts, it is not worth adding this because people would abuse these resources too often.

36.hopto.org wasn't the first of its kind nor was it unique. There were dozens of war servers like it, long before its era.

I'm not sure what kind of slander this is...
but no need insult this name by server with probably next map Thais
... but I never said I'd be making a "server with probably next map Thais".

36.hopto.org wasn't the first of its kind nor was it unique. There were dozens of war servers like it, long before its era.

I'm not sure what kind of slander this is...

... but I never said I'd be making a "server with probably next map Thais".

I say probably because I don't know what map you will create.

Ye i played other servers this style , but in my opinion this have best custom map than all of other servers this style.

No for reason it's first server where i play but this map it's best in my opinion.

I start played when here teams green outfits vs violet or this style no remember good i play 10 x in this time and later my favorite time when yellow and red outfits.

@Kaspar please stop beating around the bush :D Are You gonna open WarOT in near future? Can't stand this shitty realesta client.

rawwar.net or rawar.net so it doesn't matter if your brain read words backwards and the name would be raw war ;PppPPp

@Kaspar please stop beating around the bush :D Are You gonna open WarOT in near future? Can't stand this shitty realesta client.

:)

rawwar.net or rawar.net so it doesn't matter if your brain read words backwards and the name would be raw war ;PppPPp
Perfect for people with backwardsreading-syndrome. :pPPpPPp

Still kinda sucks that @ond & @Kaspar sold Realistic-War. But fair enough to be honest.

Hope you will come with a great server in the nearby future!

Still kinda sucks that @ond & @Kaspar sold Realistic-War. But fair enough to be honest.

Hope you will come with a great server in the nearby future!
I'm not gonna sit here and give you false hope by saying that we are planning to create a war-ot that will be known by every player as -- THE war-ot.
Because that's not true.
Or is it?...

Thanks for the good wishes!

Well your previous OT was very solid. Good maps, good client, active GM's checking for botters, good formulas.

Anyways, we will see.

I guess warmania.org should be free again since I didnt extend it. It's good tho

Last edited:
Back