• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War with Syria

Doubt Israel intervening will cause a WW3. Israel has been fighting against other middle-eastern countries for decades. I personally think this will escalate in another cold war. I really doubt Russia and China will support Syria if it ever came to a war.
Do you think so?
Iran Will atack Saudi Arabia, Syria will atack Israel and etc.

Yes there is proof that chemical warfare has been used. Sarin gas is colourless, oderless and extremely dangerous. This is what was detected by the uk's independent tests.

The issue is establishing who committed the act. Now the rebels have a lot to gain with the world intervening and taking down alasaad. So they could have set it up. The issue is - al asaad had everything to lose to commit such an attack.

Once the un is finalised on their report the world will act accordingly. I just find it shocking the uk has accepted it wont intervene even though the gas was used and even if they establish al asaad committed the attack.

After the conclusive evidence is given - america need to strike if alasaad did do it. Because if israel attack, RUSSIA WILL RESPOND.
Walking dragon is in the us navy - i guess he feels that an attack would be unnecessary but it was the consequence if these actions. It was agreed that chemical warfare was not tolerated and if a nation breeches this act then they have to deal with the consequences.

I don't quite know what would happen to me if england were to respond. Even though i'm going for officership i have been drafted into training left right and centre with other soldiers and already i have a future commitment of 2 years. And believe me you do not want to go to war that's between Israel and russia.

In '49 the NATO was established so nothing like WW2 would ever happen again, Yugoslavia, the hutsi's and tutsi's and now Syria are all examples of this being a false promise. Then again, who blaims them? If USA (and the NATO) were to get involved in the Syrian conflict, they'll get international pressure or arguments in the form of "What gives USA the right to solve this Syrian war".

I'm definatly not pro-american, but so far they're the only nation which wants this to stop, where-as Putin only cares about his finances.

Every country is corrupt and have their own secret reasons for wanting to wage war which some people think they know the secrets but really none of us know and can only pretend we know based on no evidence whatsoever... Also... innocent people are being killed, regardless of race, country or whatever it's up to *big brother to help them whether big brother has an ulterior motive or not, help is help and no one should question helping out innocent people.. It sickens me that there's millions of people in the USA and around the world not giving a shit about this kind of stuff... Like i've said before... your opinions WOULD be different if it was happening to you. Just seriously take around 30 seconds to realise how you would feel if your 'leader' just killed your family, 'just cuz'... honestly think about it, pull your heads out of your arses and think about it.

forget all the war bollox, if other nations want to be dick heads, let them... if they are dicks they are dicks and will do it anyway eventually - it's no reason not to defend innocent people !

* big brother as in you go to school and someone is picking on you so your big brother has to sort the bully out *

Every country is corrupt and have their own secret reasons for wanting to wage war which some people think they know the secrets but really none of us know and can only pretend we know based on no evidence whatsoever... Also... innocent people are being killed, regardless of race, country or whatever it's up to *big brother to help them whether big brother has an ulterior motive or not, help is help and no one should question helping out innocent people.. It sickens me that there's millions of people in the USA and around the world not giving a shit about this kind of stuff... Like i've said before... your opinions WOULD be different if it was happening to you. Just seriously take around 30 seconds to realise how you would feel if your 'leader' just killed your family, 'just cuz'... honestly think about it, pull your heads out of your arses and think about it.

forget all the war bollox, if other nations want to be dick heads, let them... if they are dicks they are dicks and will do it anyway eventually - it's no reason not to defend innocent people !

* big brother as in you go to school and someone is picking on you so your big brother has to sort the bully out *
America is nobody's "big brother" we are all nations with our own problems and if we have to rely off of someone else then there is something wrong. I know we should look out for eachother in certain situations but after just getting out of war you think youd want a resting period

@Silba : So people are getting killed by there leader (no question about that) and lets ask USA to intervene and it will lead to a war/bombing where even more people get killed... i agree with u that the world should help (the world and not just USA) but UN won't act until there report and they are right to wait, without the evidence the report will provide its unlogical to respond because they could just be targetting the wrong target. i can see this going way wrong when the US or any other country rushes the decision and extremistic forces come to power, this will lead to another war and many more innocent victims.

the most rational thing to do is wait till the report and then act, but not with randomly shooting missiles or such, structural measures have to be made (like i said before one of the best ways would be to start of with a no-fly zone)

America are big brother @walkingdragon .. They are globally seen as a world super power and enforcer of the human rights act, yeah america is corrupt and probably do have an ulterior motive but i still stand by "help is help" if its helping innocent people., fuck the UN all they do is take time... WHY oh WHY should it take a chemical attack to make anyone listen? That's disgusting !

America are big brother @walkingdragon .. They are globally seen as a world super power and enforcer of the human rights act, yeah america is corrupt and probably do have an ulterior motive but i still stand by "help is help" if its helping innocent people., fuck the UN all they do is take time... WHY oh WHY should it take a chemical attack to make anyone listen? That's disgusting !
So you're saying all because someone else is sitting by making the motives for an attack clear before acting makes America, someone who usually acts on impulse and base desires rather than the benefit of the world "Big Brother"? No, I don't think you are right, see in the Iraqi Freedom, America was considered a bully and an asshole for attacking terrorists who were going against "International Law" but now that we are done you want us, the "bully" to be a "big brother" and attack a small ass country that has only done to it's citizens wrong?

So you're saying all because someone else is sitting by making the motives for an attack clear before acting makes America, someone who usually acts on impulse and base desires rather than the benefit of the world "Big Brother"? No, I don't think you are right, see in the Iraqi Freedom, America was considered a bully and an asshole for attacking terrorists who were going against "International Law" but now that we are done you want us, the "bully" to be a "big brother" and attack a small ass country that has only done to it's citizens wrong?
you know what mate, you are mis understanding my posts and you are a fucking asshole. I really do wish one day you watch a family member or friend get murdered then maybe you will realise the pain and suffering in syria... or you could keep this shitty attitude and laugh at whoever just got murdered and hope to god that the police don't take action!!!

you know what mate, you are mis understanding my posts and you are a fucking asshole. I really do wish one day you watch a family member or friend get murdered then maybe you will realise the pain and suffering in syria... or you could keep this shitty attitude and laugh at whoever just got murdered and hope to god that the police don't take action!!!
You talk as if you know me and my family, as if my family hadn't served in the military for years, as if my family hadn't gone to Iraq and Afghan, and yet you sit there and call me an asshole? Damn dude, take a fucking look in the mirror.

You really think that if you have a chance to help someone and get called out for bad reputation will give you motivation to help anyone else?

You talk as if you know me and my family, as if my family hadn't served in the military for years, as if my family hadn't gone to Iraq and Afghan, and yet you sit there and call me an asshole? Damn dude, take a fucking look in the mirror.

I talk as if i know im right in saying you wouldnt like it if obama killed your family and you would want help if he did. Asshole.

@Rambo one should always be motivated to help those in need...

I talk as if i know im right in saying you wouldnt like it if obama killed your family and you would want help if he did. Asshole.

@Rambo one should always be motivated to help those in need...
You don't know my relationship with my family, you don't know if they are already dead so Stop making accusations you asshat

You don't know my relationship with my family, you don't know if they are already dead so Stop making accusations you asshat

What am i accusing? And why do i need to know your family to know that you wouldn't like it if they were killed by a tyrant? The fact is that your thoughts on syria are pathetic and would change if it was your family or your nation under attack by its leader. Asshat.

What am i accusing? And why do i need to know your family to know that you wouldn't like it if they were killed by a tyrant? The fact is that your thoughts on syria are pathetic and would change if it was your family or your nation under attack by its leader. Asshat.
You are assuming that you are right, that if my family died by the president then I'd be mad. You have NO IDEA or RIGHT to say anything like such. My opinions are worth just as much as yours and even a little more since I'd actually be actively involved in the war and not just sitting behind a computer screen watching the news.

You are assuming that you are right, that if my family died by the president then I'd be mad. You have NO IDEA or RIGHT to say anything like such. My opinions are worth just as much as yours and even a little more since I'd actually be actively involved in the war and not just sitting behind a computer screen watching the news.

Ofcourse i asumme im right in saying that you would care... who wouldn't care? If you don't care about your own family and citizens of your country then i think you have the wrong job... But you do care don't you? That's why you're in the navy, because you care about your family and country and want to be active in protecting them. - If im wrong about that then it just goes to show how nasty you really are.

Ofcourse i asumme im right in saying that you would care... who wouldn't care? If you don't care about your own family and citizens of your country then i think you have the wrong job... But you do care don't you? That's why you're in the navy, because you care about your family and country and want to be active in protecting them. - If im wrong about that then it just goes to show how nasty you really are.
Actually I can't care for people I've never met and as far as family goes? Don't worry about my family.

Obama is a tyrant.

Altho this is probly true, i believe the american system is the tyranny, as they were alrdy in iraq digging for over a decade b4 obama was in the whitehouse.

And at that they use the common misconception of 'one is all' regarding the extremists because a couple of them were directed by their dictator, as is the american military directed to carry out these pointless blank missions {so it seems}

Now regarding syria, show us u have some oil to be dug out of the ground, we'll have our military there in a second or possibly wave a few bills in front of mr commander in chief's face

Last edited:
Back