• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WARJATY/PENGUINS PPL WHO WANNA FIGHT AGAINST SKEON NAVID

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
As topic says we will split up navid skeon will made team on lunarforce + i will made team

msg me about vent info if u wanna play

veziv

by you? once, not to mention my magebot got crushed and didn't manage to put e ring on but still, what has a number of deaths to do with skills ?

we did see you on lapa's vent so this is pointless for you to write something XD

Last edited:
Cr is free i saw your whole team trying to combo me for more than 2 minutes 2x absolutely ridiculous.
You and shleader are total joke, only forum fight nothing else, see you on battle tomorrow be ready to more massacre

more massacre XDDDDDDD

you won with us cuz lucek came to siwek's room and he stopped leading XD
not to mention you had more ppl cuz we all know that i guess

more massacre XDDDDDDD

you won with us cuz lucek came to siwek's room and he stopped leading XD
not to mention you had more ppl cuz we all know that i guess

more people? ahahahah we have 14 ppl on guild dude are you serious ? we had only 1 guy that wasnt on guild that is rinaw and one of ours had to leave after 10 minutes stop find excuses..

first was your magebot now we had more ppl

you SUCK!

okey, so we were more XD?

you confuse excuses with the facts, we smashed you on open within 2mins on the first part, than we lost cuz lucek started his own open battle with siwek, the thing you're braggin about not being killed by 15ppl on open on 326ed with pots and sio is so fucking hilarious XDDDD what is more, this is lunar we're talking about.

you were not even changing the rings which makes me sure you're fucking no hand XD

Keep talking you got crushed as a team and as in terms of individual skills, you are really bad no excuses now think twice before talk with me like if i was some of your teammates, amateur

Last edited:
Back