• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria discussion thread

lolz zap danny & kimmy & everyone =D hope warloria come up soon so we can fight eachother again :)

Sure. Btw I mean when characters die. Not only when they log in for the first time.

Havent caught him online today

I'm done with it, do you want it? pm me your email and I'll help you set it up :p

hope to see it online soon, rly bored got ip ban for diablo 2 for 2 weeks cuz entering a invalid cd key-.-

Fixed so you spawn with (changed to) 400 mana when you die. I guess it will prevent most suicide spamming but you will still be able to fight right after you died. Thanks Eppan for trying to help with lua script but someone told me what I did wrong in sources so its working 100% now.

@up: I probably wont do ad thread untill I talk to host about it. Its no point if he just went on 1 week vacation (he didnt login for more than 2 days now)

i got shitload of items and chars i can give if u want. its US east relm tho

na cant be bothered to start a new realm ;/ thx anyway.. like one week left of the ban unless i change my ip which is impossible ^^ :p

Im sorry, but no. As soon as I get in contact with host it will go online. He has been away for a few days now and Im not sure when he comes back. Hopefully he will come back to monday (school/job starts again) but I cant tell for sure.

Back