• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warloria discussion thread

Hoster replied he will have time to start setup the server within 1-2 days. That doesnt mean server will be online within 1-2 days, but its always something.

Allright nice to hear that. We will be playing in like 1-2 weeks if Hellrage wants. :)
Of course I'll be there.
C ya C ya!

Server is online from time to time for testing. There are still some things that needs to be solved.

You can play it if you want, but remember there might be crashes/debugs. One thing that might cause debugs is bugged tibia.cfg. The first solution you should try is to delete it and try again (it automatically creates a new one)

Server is bugged. You cannot connect. Account number or password are never correct. I've created a new account and nothing.

its hard to say, sounds like it'll be a completely new server. things i like : new exp system and lvl 80 starting lvl (60 getting boring) vocation based backpacks.

things in the middle: magic lvl, it should be based off exp lvl, not spells cast for obvious reasons ;p (depot/temple/poh temple full of macroers)

things i definately don't like: limited supplies.. especially the capacity that a lvl 80 has! everytime i SD someone i'm gonna think ughhhh soon these will run out.
solution: make runes weigh less so we can carry more or make runes have 3x as many charges. either way limited supplies are gonna slow the gameplay down soo much.

limited supplies are going to give people with teams a huge advantage, they can combo and not waste so much. as a mainly solo player u have to land SDs so many times waiting for the opportunity to finish the enemy

ofc i'm stil gonna play, lol

I dislike it. The good thing of warloria ands those servers is starting at lvl 50. If you start at lvl 60, ue combo doesnt kill a pally. If the game is between lvs 100 it's too fast. For example, 36.hopto if you mapclick there it's impossible to caatch you. Same will happen. And magic level sucks too, t should be static. I also dislike wasting supplies.

its hard to say, sounds like it'll be a completely new server. things i like : new exp system and lvl 80 starting lvl (60 getting boring) vocation based backpacks.

things in the middle: magic lvl, it should be based off exp lvl, not spells cast for obvious reasons ;p (depot/temple/poh temple full of macroers)

things i definately don't like: limited supplies.. especially the capacity that a lvl 80 has! everytime i SD someone i'm gonna think ughhhh soon these will run out.
solution: make runes weigh less so we can carry more or make runes have 3x as many charges. either way limited supplies are gonna slow the gameplay down soo much.

Starting level is 80 because level 50 have too little cap. A level 80 mage have 4 bp sd, 3 bp uh, 8 bp mana and misc runes + rings. Other vocations will not have any problem with cap. Its hard to balance vocations in a server when you remove paladins and knights biggest advantage, high cap.

limited supplies are going to give people with teams a huge advantage, they can combo and not waste so much. as a mainly solo player u have to land SDs so many times waiting for the opportunity to finish the enemy

ofc i'm stil gonna play, lol

I think it will be easier to solo people with level 80 and limited supplies. Before it was almost impossible to drain someones mana to 0 if they used mana shield. Now with higher level comes higher damage but mana fluids still regain the same. On top of that, they wont be able to just run around and refill mana all the time because eventually their supplies will end.

And about the team part. I dont think that is gonna be such a big difference. If a skilled swedish team chased you in Warloria, you died. If a team of polaks chased you, you survived. It will be same here ;)

I dislike it. The good thing of warloria ands those servers is starting at lvl 50. If you start at lvl 60, ue combo doesnt kill a pally. If the game is between lvs 100 it's too fast. For example, 36.hopto if you mapclick there it's impossible to caatch you. Same will happen. And magic level sucks too, t should be static. I also dislike wasting supplies.

I think you are wrong. You cant compare latest tfs engine with the 5 year old engine that 36.hopto.org uses. Mapclick will not be the same here. Battles here will probably be more like the oldera-servers. Like I said I will look into exp stages so levels will range from 80-120. Remember at these levels you can win despite someone is 40 levels higher than you.

I think the general idea about the server is to make a server like the oldera servers, with pvp-enforced and remove hunting monsters. There will be differences in levels.

When server opens of course things will be tested. If nessessary, changes will be made such as higher charged runes.

I know this engine TFS 7.6 now i tell you what the problems are there.

1.Check magic walls, they don't disappear as they should, when they are near each other. It something wrong with duration.
2.Exhausted is from 8.3+, this means that you can shoot aggressive spells and at the same time you can heal yourself.

From now you have to balanse spells cause they are from tibia 8+ in spells.xml.
Good luck and i hope that this server will start quickly :p

Back