• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode Win

def if ancient temple itsdefence for u gratz ! hahaha yesterday u staying def 4-5 x and we dont crying remember when u win battle dont go exp :) just stay offline and wait for next day

Penguins were at war against Wipe Again. Started: Nov 19 2013, 23:19:45
Ended: Nov 21 2013, 00:19:47

306 - 222 for us and they disband warmode

Today 4 x they going to defence and yesterday after 10 minuts fighting on yala boat they go ice witches with 15 ppl and we breake it today we fighting all fucking day Till 23.30 We make small gather to take some frags we got 14 ppl online they got 26 :) and we to ancient temple they boxed us from 2 sides so we start magic walling south and pushing them north we make like 40 frags and we get in small def with 12 ppl bcse Gaan and Averion ded before we get in def

Sry for english

Veziv

Penguins Gratz Every1 :)
gratz engerish

def if ancient temple itsdefence for u gratz ! hahaha yesterday u staying def 4-5 x and we dont crying remember when u win battle dont go exp :) just stay offline and wait for next day

I don't remember us going into any def.

Chazzy bad he dont know shit i teach him all rly
Salar the fatboy who backstabbs his 5 years "tibia friend" that he met in rl for 20kk?

still dont know sorry
ahhhh asian fatboy now i know!

Salar the fatboy who backstabbs his 5 years "tibia friend" that he met in rl for 20kk?

still dont know sorry
ahhhh asian fatboy now i know!

1zx4l5i.jpg

Today I found Veziv's logic under a rock, it said:

1. Make sure to have more people than ours opponents.
2. If our amounts is less or equal as the opponent team, say that you can not fight and pretend to be afk, pinged or that your microphone suddenly stopped working.
3. If our opponent ever win by 1 frag or more, call family to make defence and autodash with wpts to closest defence, very important.
4. If we win a war, make up all kind of statements containing bullshit from all around the world and post it on forum combined with brazilian english from google translate, just to make everyone understand the unique level of retardness Veziv have achieved during his life.

upload_2013-11-22_11-53-35.jpeg

Today I found Veziv's logic under a rock, it said:

1. Make sure to have more people than ours opponents.
2. If our amounts is less or equal as the opponent team, say that you can not fight and pretend to be afk, pinged or that your microphone suddenly stopped working.
3. If our opponent ever win by 1 frag or more, call family to make defence and autodash with wpts to closest defence, very important.
4. If we win a war, make up all kind of statements containing bullshit from all around the world and post it on forum combined with brazilian english from google translate, just to make everyone understand the unique level of retardness Veziv have achieved during his life.

View attachment 23256
MAKE SURE TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE? LOL! We are always 17-22 when you are 32-35. Stfu.

MAKE SURE TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE? LOL! We are always 17-22 when you are 32-35. Stfu.

So you had 44 players on ventrilo after gather and 17-22 came to battle. Must of been a lot of phantoms then. And where did this 17 random number come from and 22. lol retard

So you had 44 players on ventrilo after gather and 17-22 came to battle. Must of been a lot of phantoms then. And where did this 17 random number come from and 22. lol retard
Because everytime i look at our online players its like 17-22.. what do you think fucking stupid.

I was not even participating in the war, Pretard, how can you even say that "I" was "32-35" people?
This just shows all of us how mentally pretarded you are.
However, was fun to make you cry :]

I just invented a new word as "retarded" was not good enough to express the lack of intelligence of Prevail.
Feel free to add it to the dictionary :]

Dear diary, today I win biggest warmodek ever it was really naaaajs!! I go celebrate now cya tomorrow diary

Back