• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

People being proud of killing a few people and taking skull rather then a warmode?

:blink:

I don't get why everybody is scared to have a warmode with us that will last more than 2 battles. It's an ot you vaginas. Grow a pair a balls, and fight!!!!!! Stop being charlovers.

looooool crying on forums about rld again haha i think we might just never accept warmode with you so you can cry more on forums :D

looooool crying on forums about rld again haha i think we might just never accept warmode with you so you can cry more on forums :D

Ya I'm pretty Danne didn't direct his post at rld. He was talking to ANYONE one this server. You must just be ashamed of being a charlover since you think everybody is talking about you. Get the fuck over yourself. Your team is trash.

Ya I'm pretty Danne didn't direct his post at rld. He was talking to ANYONE one this server. You must just be ashamed of being a charlover since you think everybody is talking about you. Get the fuck over yourself. Your team is trash.

^
Word

I can enjoy myself perfectly without having a warmode with you guys.

The ones of you being active right now are the randoms they have recruited. You are nothing without Mitch commanding you. (With Rotatez a.k.a. Quwix as a main example).

The ones of you being active right now are the randoms they have recruited. You are nothing without Mitch commanding you. (With Rotatez a.k.a. Quwix as a main example).
well we dare to stand outside pz without a commander... not you like you... commader got killed run DEF FAST and hide!!!!1one

well we dare to stand outside pz without a commander... not you like you... commader got killed run DEF FAST and hide!!!!1one

Why do you say "we"? You have no loyalty whatsoever. As soon as your team loses you just asslick your way in to another team.

Why do you say "we"? You have no loyalty whatsoever. As soon as your team loses you just asslick your way in to another team.

nope :p
i got into validus with wallace and we been talkning with them before i guess... wallace asked me if i wanted to join futher wars and i was totaly on it...

i got pushed around in varius guild cuz i was retired and i didnt knew any team when i came back...

We're a bunch of randoms and you're still scared. Btw where was Mitch during the Port Hope massacre we made on you guys? Or in Thais when we took 2 black skulls and 1 red skull? Your argument is a lot like you, trash.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll send you one, but we need players!

Dw mate. We started another ot until you guys are ready to fight, so we won't be gaining levels or anything on this server while you're in your recruitment stage.

Dw mate. We started another ot until you guys are ready to fight, so we won't be gaining levels or anything on this server while you're in your recruitment stage.

The guild started yesterday so we are at recruitment-prepare phase.

Oh like we don't? We're even killing you without a commander! During bigger fights its mostly Alex or me commanding, and during a lot of sneaks we are not there. And during sneaks we never see any of you coming for us. But this one time when you do, and you come with 10 against 5 its not a mirracle we're going to defense, is it?

And there's a big difference between standing outside pz and running defense when our commander died. You don't know shit about us, yet you keep flaming.

i guess you dont know yet that im Oddr Lothor in wars :p

and no im not hidding :p

Then where have you been? Haven't seen any frags from you on any us of lately. Your last death on that character dates from 16 september, almost 2 weeks ago. Points out you haven't been doing much. Cuz if you have; you would have died.

We're a bunch of randoms and you're still scared. Btw where was Mitch during the Port Hope massacre we made on you guys? Or in Thais when we took 2 black skulls and 1 red skull? Your argument is a lot like you, trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Scared of what dude? I don't care at all what level Ice Meto is. I had the most fun fight in my entire stay here against the BR's in which I died 4 times. I do not care. What I do, however, care about is providing you the plessure of killing. In that case, I'd rather piss you of & save my char in defense.

Oh like we don't? We're even killing you without a commander! During bigger fights its mostly Alex or me commanding, and during a lot of sneaks we are not there. And during sneaks we never see any of you coming for us. But this one time when you do, and you come with 10 against 5 its not a mirracle we're going to defense, is it?

And there's a big difference between standing outside pz and running defense when our commander died. You don't know shit about us, yet you keep flaming.

Then where have you been? Haven't seen any frags from you on any us of lately. Your last death on that character dates from 16 september, almost 2 weeks ago. Points out you haven't been doing much. Cuz if you have; you would have died.

bro i have to laugh at you :p
i been sneaking yosef and even took last hit on switz and no you didnt kill me cuz i got hidden and i guess i would die anyways if i would meet my team and we went without even having a fucking admin on vent so we got only 6 ppl and no fucking commader :p

AND i would love to se all the higher lvls going out of pz... a fucking 200 mage is nothing to exp.
but a 250+ char takes fucking ages to make lvls on :p
and you fucking tard you are a fighter but im mostly aiming at @Robin who is rov~ and Yosef cuz he fucking died like a noob... got pushed just before pz and died there....
and what you know about me? i guess you didnt play when the server started :p i was with 3 friends agenst RLD and we even had our fun parts....

i guess my spelling is fucked atm but idc since im school -.-

and yes i HEFF to be mad ._.

Back