• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Warning about db after compiling

reisbro

Solutions
Reaction score
EDIT: I think the sqlite corrected the error by itself, as the second time I opened the .exe the error was gone.

So I compiled a tfs 0.4 3884 rev, and everything i needed was there except a standard s3db file so I used one from a 3777 rev. I'm not sure if this is the cause of my issue but when I open the ot i get this message on the console:
OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE<>: SQLITE ERROR: near "CHANGE": syntax error <ALTER TABLE "player_storage" CHANGE "key" "key" VARCHAR<32> NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'>

OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE<>: SQLITE ERROR: near "CHANGE": syntax error <ALTER TABLE "global_storage" CHANGE "key" "key" VARCHAR<32> NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'>

I have no idea what effects this will have on my ot nor how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
If you found a solution please mark the title of the thread as solved and provide the solution so others with similar problems have a thread to reference.

Back