• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WARNING] About Peroxide

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you get for dealing with noobs that go crazy with 30 euro jajaj!

I don't think you'll go anywhere with this post.. but at least we know not to make deals with that ass :)

You don't even know the meaning of the word "noob", and he is not an ass.

I had it online..... And Yes, I requested the map and paid for it!

You paid for the map, as many people do for RL Maps, and guess what? They keep selling the RL Maps, it's called business.

;/ and i thought he was trustable..so good maper

He is a trustworthy person, judging him for this kind of discussions is very stupid.

This is true but.. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to sell it to others since you shut down your server.

Exactly.

Did you pay with paypal? Request chargeback, that will teach him.

What are you doing in this thread?

Archez had the map before Bilmattan had it, also Bilmattan didn't buy all rights to the map, the map still belongs to the original creator who holds all rights to distribute how he feels.

Also the fact you guys didn't sign any contract makes it void and you can't do anything about it.

:)

-----

This is just so selfish coming from you bilmattan.

I don't see you using it anymore, and besides the fact you were spoofing the entire time aswell doesn't help much.

Just to back up the warning about Peroxide, he tried to sell me a map that was from another server (and he even sold me a map that was for an upcoming server). Let's just say I look elsewhere for maps now :p

Westcliff is something you sold to me ;p

lol sharp did that. Not me >_>

I was noob back then so D;

Ah, well then Sharp can't be trusted :3.

anyway, I'll tell archez to take the warot offline. It's rather crap tbh ^^

Lol, no one is at fault here. It's just a noob missing a screw. ;)

lol this thread is such a joke.
When you bought this map from Peroxide you weren't buying the rights to the map you were buying a product from him...he can still do what he wants with the map you noobs. Go cry somewhere else or modify your map to be different or something, don't talk shit about Peroxide when he hasn't done anything wrong -.-

gtfo kthxbye

anyway, I'll tell archez to take the warot offline. It's rather crap tbh ^^

don't do anything Peroxide, these guys are just noobs that don't understand anything, their just making a scene for no reason lol

lol this thread is such a joke.
When you bought this map from Peroxide you weren't buying the rights to the map you were buying a product from him...he can still do what he wants with the map you noobs. Go cry somewhere else or modify your map to be different or something, don't talk shit about Peroxide when he hasn't done anything wrong -.-

gtfo kthxbye

don't do anything Peroxide, these guys are just noobs that don't understand anything, their just making a scene for no reason lol

I requested the map, paid for the map so.. But yeah, your right, Peroxide can do whatever he wants... Just giving warning about him as I told before in this thread.

u dont need to give no warning cus everyone would have had done the same thing there is no "Warning" or "Scammer" here just a retard who got mad bcus he didnt have rights to the map and think that the map cant be sold

If the server was inactive for so long, I understand if he gave it to someone else. It'd be a shame for a good map to go wasted imo

Seriously Bilmattan why are you posting a warning against Peroxide, its his map like everyone says he can sell it or keep it,I know your just saying to not buy maps from him but why would you care you have your Ot down and no one plays it and if he wouldnt of sold it to Archez the map would of been just of waste of time by Peroxide by making it,so I think Peroxide did a good thing by selling it I would of done the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back