• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WARNING] About Peroxide

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Yep, I just saw some picture of Archez OT and reminded me of your map.. so true and thanks for warning us.

If you didnt put your tibiawar project online after 7 months he probably figured it was dead. But you can think like this. He release the map to his friends and to become his friend you must pay him. Simple as that. Did you pay him to not sell/give the map to anyone else? Or did you just pay him to get the map?

That's what you get for dealing with noobs that go crazy with 30 euro jajaj!

I don't think you'll go anywhere with this post.. but at least we know not to make deals with that ass :)

If you didnt put your tibiawar project online after 7 months he probably figured it was dead. But you can think like this. He release the map to his friends and to become his friend you must pay him. Simple as that. Did you pay him to not sell/give the map to anyone else? Or did you just pay him to get the map?

I had it online..... And Yes, I requested the map and paid for it!

Yeah then it cant be that. But did you buy copyright for map or w/e you want to call it, or did you just buy the map?

;/ and i thought he was trustable..so good maper

Yeah then it cant be that. But did you buy copyright for map or w/e you want to call it, or did you just buy the map?

I bought all rights too it, so yeah. I did. He said he wouldn't release it and that I owned it after I paid for it. I even fixed some bugs and sent it back so he could improve it as he did.

;/ and i thought he was trustable..so good maper
Yeah, he's nice and a REALLY good mapper, but I can't understand ppl that does things like this.. I understand If I wouldn't paid for it, but I did...

So you are scammed or he just gave the map to Archez before he sold it to you.

This is true but.. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to sell it to others since you shut down your server.

Hmm?? Since I requested it, bought it, fixed some minor bugs and I will start again after the "jet ski season"? As I told many I will get online all 3 servers after the summer and it's soon.

I think it's the same if example Winnerandy would sell Tibia Wars template too others... That's not right.

This is true but.. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to sell it to others since you shut down your server.

Hmm?? Since I requested it, bought it, fixed some minor bugs and I will start again after the "jet ski season"? As I told many I will get online all 3 servers after the summer and it's soon.
well in some way, if bilmattan paid for it, he "bought" a right to own it, then perox made an agreement to not sell or give it without the consent of bilm

Otserver maps are like a piece of art, if its not unique no1 would buy it.

Just to give you an example... the "Mona lisa", do you think people would go all the way to france to see that piece of art if Leonardo da Vinci would had made more than 10~ of those and re-sell them just because the past owner took it off for a while? (btw this is just an example lols) i don't think so.

Did you pay with paypal? Request chargeback, that will teach him.

How much did you pay anyways?

Just chargeback the money as cirtaboy said or scalate it to a bigger amount of money :)

That will teach him not to fuck up people like that jaja

Did you pay with paypal? Request chargeback, that will teach him.

Want to do it for like the half amount but can't. 3 months have passed.

How much did you pay anyways?

Just chargeback the money as cirtaboy said or scalate it to a bigger amount of money :)

That will teach him not to fuck up people like that jaja

as I said... ^

Want to do it for like the half amount but can't. 3 months have passed.

as I said... ^

Are you sure you can't? You could always try mailing paypal support and tell them about your issue.

Are you sure you can't? You could always try mailing paypal support and tell them about your issue.

They don't even support virtual items... nvm since I don't care that much about the cash. This was more like a warning to others....

Archez had the map before Bilmattan had it, also Bilmattan didn't buy all rights to the map, the map still belongs to the original creator who holds all rights to distribute how he feels.
As the original creator of the map, Peroxide still holds the right to distribute it how he feels, no matter the situation.

Also the fact you guys didn't sign any contract makes it void and you can't do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back