• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WarOfTheTitans - Mapping Thread (Teaser)

WarOfTheTitans

Reaction score
I am working on my project called WarOfTheTitans and I have been working on it a year, no information about the server now just some mappings/teasers here:

28964293.png

34478930.png

~ Inspired by Blez's beautiful beach: http://otland.net/f57/blezs-mapping-corner-147476/index5.html
77017274.png

More Images coming soon!

Last edited:
Not bad, but I think a red stair in the second picture will fit better.

27300106.png

35084981.png

The Blue flower in left corner is there because it is a part of the game!
64165284.png

44558458.png

Still mapping so more images will be uploaded soon! :)

Last edited:
An important thing you should know is, if you own a mapping thread, instead of using "bump" to bring people here, I would liek to suggest that you bump with images, it will bring alot more attention to your thread :).. just a heads up.

nice mapping but i didn't like snow city ;)
I actually enjoy'd it, its something new.. but it could some streets. would make it more attractive.

An important thing you should know is, if you own a mapping thread, instead of using "bump" to bring people here, I would liek to suggest that you bump with images, it will bring alot more attention to your thread :).. just a heads up.

Yea thanks :) I should upload a image instead of "Bumpin'" xd

Thanks to all! :)

Guild Master place
26498424.png

Yes, the shape sux :( Should remake it
54743848.png

Edit:
I remade it, hope the shape is okey now xd
10anp.png

Last edited:
Nice guild master place but there is a lot of stone
2 Very Clean but correct Shape Ok

Bump! :D

Fishing up something special and very usable item in game from the tar!
- I don't know what border I should use around the tar, suggestions? :d
85561589.png

Thats actually pretty cool mane :) altho change the tiles to those and the other desert ones, like checkered but mismatched and out of order and what not.

I think sand gravel will fit better here and maybe make more walking space, but looks pretty good :)

Back