• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was fun...

Sertain GMs here are starting to get "a bit" pathetic.. Theres a reason people are leaving, one by one! ;)

Wow, so he finally grows some balls and does something on the server? Did anyone else get banned/deleted or is Vanderlay playing favorites? Because earlier Crawd was mc'ing and he didn't even get touched. So anyone mind telling wtf is up with this bull shit?

@ Bixus

Maybe because Crawd didn't get caught and Rena did?

If Rena wouldn't been MCing I would just try to get GMs attention to further investigate.

Same happened to me TWICE.

1st time I got banned for 'combo botting' by Aezol or w/e his name was, aswell as 10-20? other players while we didn't combo bot at all.

2nd time I got banned for reason 'bot' by Archez which was bullshit aswell.. I mean come on.. reason 'bot'?
The only reason he said bot was because he knew I didn't do anything illegal and I got deleted for it.

Vanderlay so far has been the only one really reasonable towards me and he's willing to put in effort for players.

im very hapy you were deleted, you are a fucking power abuse, the poor last hope and vampiro are hunted without a reason, im very happy than you and your fucking other char Genetric were banished (deleted xP)
BYE and NEVER COME BACK

Sertain GMs here are starting to get "a bit" pathetic.. Theres a reason people are leaving, one by one! ;)
There are also rules stating you are not allowed to do such.

Too many people whining about that they got banned etc, but if ur not allowed to use cavebot/mc or whatever ofc u get banned just fkin deal with it, even tho pierce didnt whine too many players whine like they are 10 y/o.

Dunno i might be back i might not be. We'll see how things go...

im very hapy you were deleted, you are a fucking power abuse, the poor last hope and vampiro are hunted without a reason, im very happy than you and your fucking other char Genetric were banished (deleted xP)
BYE and NEVER COME BACK

jaja? Vampiro and his team were hunted for repeativly trying to just me and killing my friends/my alts and btw if you knew me you'd know i didn't pa anyone ^^

Roberpine u suck so shut up , even i want pierce back :D , i want some resistance the other opponents we have been fighting suck so hard .. :) so i hope u will come back piercy <3

haha, still pathetic that u made us wait 1h in ank desert for u, and when renacashi came online u guys came right away

He had delete warning right? He didnt get deleted as his first time to get caught i meen?

Back