• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was fun...

@ Kevin - Crawd hunts deeper mines. He also has a mc char at the start near svargrond when you first exani hur up. So he KNOWS we are coming for him. Pointless any way you try. He just hears alerts, runs to pz, checks who ran by.

And yes, he was caught, Vanderlay did NOTHING about it.

It's ok, I had fun while it lasted.

@ Server peeps - Good luck and have fun. :)

@ Kevin - Crawd hunts deeper mines. He also has a mc char at the start near svargrond when you first exani hur up. So he KNOWS we are coming for him. Pointless any way you try. He just hears alerts, runs to pz, checks who ran by.

And yes, he was caught, Vanderlay did NOTHING about it.

It's ok, I had fun while it lasted.

@ Server peeps - Good luck and have fun. :)

Maybe you did catch him, but i did not, at least not yet ;]

anyways im very happy than you were del, but i think than now you will play genetric =O! plis go away and never back PA

Well, play fair next time and you wont get deleted like this.

I'll miss you on the fields ;)

Rena.. you can probably donate to get your account back.. dusins of ppl have done that :)

^ get some fact before posting ahoi!

"Got banned? As a thanks for your donation you can get your account unbanned within five minutes! Note that this does not remove your warnings, so incase you have three warnings you will still get account deletion next time and this does NOT work if your account has been deleted. Again, it can take UP TO FIVE MINUTES for your account to get unbanned after you have accepted this gift. It does not matter which character you accept this gift on"

They don't tolerate that, cause if you get deleted you get deleted. And your saying that loads of people been undeleted give some name?:)

They don't tolerate that, cause if you get deleted you get deleted. And your saying that loads of people been undeleted give some name?:)

Minimii, Nipples, Raxor and alot more.

If you donate and give the pin code to Vanderlay he'll undelete your character.

Welcome to the land of corruption.. ;) Where friendship gets you a free pass, and bribery will get you the world..

Yes my account has been banned before once at lvl 24 for cussing at a gm and once at lvl 100 for afk manatraining but that was at least 2-4 months ago ^^

lol No waste of time i hate knights i only made it to lvl it up to block inquis~ and the demon boss's nothing more ^^

Ah okey =) Look at the stats now .. We want you to come back so it will be more even. I mean look how much they die now when you're not leading them..

Back