• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was this the update you were looking for?

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
No. This update was mainly and mostly for the shop.

They did not add upgradable items and did not add roshamuul

and do not add the new loot system.

this update? 3/10 for me. Not a good update.

This is ridiculous, yes I could understand you if twifysoft ran some kind of seasonal updates like Rl Tibia with Winter and Summer updates, or another game I played which had one update every 50 days. But this isn't the case, you can't say that if you want roshamuul but there is a huge bug in-game that it was a bad update if they fixed the bug when you were waiting for roshamuul.

When considering if this was a good update, you must consider what was changed, not that it wasn't what you hoped for.

Nothing important was really changed

• Fixed the weight attribute of black candles. RLY?

• The delay between messages for Ferumbras raid have been significantly increased. This should allow players who have not logged out in the area or been waiting there enough time to arrive at the tower.
  • The chance to break a jar in Horestis? tomb has been decreased. Moreover, players who have logged out in the tomb will now login in temple.
    • Griffinclaw flower no longer blooms immediately after the server save. It has been changed to happen at a random time (daily).

Might be good but people will still get to ferumbras first like before. Either by block or etc.

Sceptre? Same goes people will still block and get their chars in.

Might be good but people will still get to ferumbras first like before. Either by block or etc.
Nah, this time we'll have 500 people inside the tower, only max 8 people will get a chance to loot feru hat etc.. Since even if you get the max dmg you won't be able to reach to the dead body.

Sceptre? Same goes people will still block and get their chars in.
True

Salar maybe they should make warzones easier?

28h2.jpg

Nah, this time we'll have 500 people inside the tower, only max 8 people will get a chance to loot feru hat etc.. Since even if you get the max dmg you won't be able to reach to the dead body.

True
Thats why they should add new boss loot system - reward chest in adventurers guild. The more damage u deal, the more expensive items u recieve in the chest. It would be good solution. I ve sent e-mail with this suggestion already and i hope that it will be added.

So long without an update to add some shit?

So many reports about the NPC Lorek and? and the whore what? How long more we it waiting for improve NPC Lorek? Next year or more?

Fucked up because it improves a fucking nothing no significant polar bear Hahahaha.

Back