• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Ways to protect otclient?

I did it a few days ago, play around with it should be able to figure it out. Someone who knows what they are doing can unpack it though but it stops the general masses from doing it.
enigma shows false positives though so its not good. otcv8 uses encryption and packing so probably best way to go

is there a way u can show me how to do it man?

I did it a few days ago, play around with it should be able to figure it out. Someone who knows what they are doing can unpack it though but it stops the general masses from doing it.
That enigma protector can be decrypted with dragon unpacker I would go for BoxedApp Packer (https://www.boxedapp.com/boxedapppacker/) is much way better and protected, I don’t have a guide on how to use it but you can search on google

Theirs prob better packers but enigma protector worked first go, was easy to use and haven't had a single report from false positives with a packed otclientv8. I pack my stuff for other reasons other then just to protect .dat and .spr. Like I said someone who knows what to do can get around it can but if your looking for an easy quick solution to stop the masses then enigma did the job for me.

I found just chucking shit in a packer easier then the sorting out the encryption if you are only after very simple base level of protection. All depends on what level of protection you are after and for what reasons.

Back