• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We are Welcome back there?

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Navid team i see u dominado lunarforce now im Welcome there with team ? ;D we wont sneake u guys i know its ded server anyway but its better bot lunarforce 24/7 and sneake brs :>

Sure veziv you can bot if you respect our spawns and my friends =) Maybe later on when i get free time again we could make some fun battles but not in the near future

^^ Bro i only repect 3-4 ppl from u :> and its our server still w got like 30 chars there xD! I WILl bot on my spawn if some1 join - dedek ;p

Haha Veziv's server hahah hahaha hahah ahahah ahhah ah ahah hah ahadhahdahsd
calar back to "your" server
fatty.jpg

Last edited:
It's first time when i see navid so mad.

Mindgames dominando ofc

Lopek no1 know u :) first of all u playing with me 3 month and u asslicking me 24/7t till u ded 2 x on passage Ank= Port hope Bridge i said u go from ankh and u go from ph and ded by 4 ppl 360 mage gz retarded so shut the fuck up and leave this forum i piece of shit

Back