• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Weapon that skills Attack Speed (club fighting)

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to make weapon like this. Maybe there is some attribute which i dont know :D

There's a thread teaching how to grow attack speed with fist skill.
You just have to do some tweaks to change it to club.

There's a thread teaching how to grow attack speed with fist skill.
You just have to do some tweaks to change it to club.
Yea i though this way but technically you'll grow attack speed only if you wear nothing in the sword slot thats not what i need. Thats why i though maybe there is some attribute.

only a single weapon would do this? or am i getting confused by namco's post?
are you looking to increase attack speed by weapon or a skill?

In 1.X you dont have setAttackSpeed and getAttackSpeed by default. You will need to edit the sources (there's a tutorial here in otLand) to have those functions.

Then it's as easy as creating an moveevent for your weapon, and add the attackspeed when equipped, and remove it when unequipped.

In 1.X you dont have setAttackSpeed and getAttackSpeed by default. You will need to edit the sources (there's a tutorial here in otLand) to have those functions.

Then it's as easy as creating an moveevent for your weapon, and add the attackspeed when equipped, and remove it when unequipped.
Where can i find that tutorial exactly?

above this ninjalulz/forgottenserver
add
C++:
uint32_t attackSpeed = 0;
Appreciate.
Did you read the whole thread? I think everything is solved there. I already compiled that code into my server...
Actually yes but there was nothing close to this error.

So now how to use this function to make item skill attack speed? Because in that thread just says how to install.

you do really want us to make it all for you ah? I already said how to achieve that in my previous posts.

And there are comments really close to that error (Mine, btw)[TFS 1.2/1.3] player:setAttackSpeed(ms) | player:getAttackSpeed()
I dont know you only said "it's as easy as creating an moveevent for your weapon" comment like this doesnt give me a clue how should i continue making it
A yea now i see "I think you are missing that player.h does not have attackSpeed as property... It should be added." but it doesn't meter anymore

I dont know you only said "it's as easy as creating an moveevent for your weapon" comment like this doesnt give me a clue how should i continue making it
A yea now i see "I think you are missing that player.h does not have attackSpeed as property... It should be added." but it doesn't meter anymore

Well if you don't have any clue about how doing if after my hints, maybe you should not start a project.

In movements.xml you have to add your club with Equip line and DeEquip.

Then create a script with both functions and just make player:setAttackSpeed on both....

Well if you don't have any clue about how doing if after my hints, maybe you should not start a project.

In movements.xml you have to add your club with Equip line and DeEquip.

Then create a script with both functions and just make player:setAttackSpeed on both....
Who told u that i'm starting project where did i mentioned it? I'm just editing tfs for fun without any desires to start project. Or i'm not allowed to make something that i like?
You gave not enough information how to make .lua so with your explanation it should look like this not sure but still its something, didn't tried because it looks like big nonsense
Code:
function onEquip(cid, item, slot)
    local slots = getPlayerSlotItem(cid, slot)
    if slots.itemid ~= item.itemid then
   if isInArray(items, slots.itemid) then
       player:setAttackSpeed
   end
   return true
end

function onDeEquip(cid, item, slot)
   local slots = getPlayerSlotItem(cid, slot)
   if next(slots) then
       if isInArray(items, slots.itemid) then
          player:setAttackSpeed
       end
   end
    return true
end

Back