• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Web Developer searching new duties

Can you implent Amazon Payment Method into my Website so the Player gets Points when purchased via Amazon?

OTList is looking for Web Developers. If you are up for some jobs, let me know.

OTList is looking for Web Developers. If you are up for some jobs, let me know.

I'm to busy to join any long term project. But I could assist with some here and there.
You did use kohana3 right? Shot me a PM with your skype details or smthn.

Would you script a referral system for Gesior/0.4 for 10 USD? Basically, allow an account to invite 5 players - when they reach a certain level it will give the person who invited the player 10 points.

For example this is how I would describe it to the players:

New system has been added, copy your referal "create account" link and tell your friends to sign up with it. Once your friend is level 150 you will automatically receive 10 premium points. This can be done 5 times per account for a total of 50 points!

I dont really care if they keep track of it on their account page on the website, but I assume it would be easy to look at that if it's stored in the database for example "Current Registered Referrals: ##" and they can have any amount of referrals but only when they have 5 that has level 150 or higher they don't receive any more, but they can still keep track of their extra referrals so I can maybe reward the people who have the "most" referrals. If you are interested please let me know.

@Extra,
Also OTList doesn't need a committed developer, just someone I can pay to finish certain features. Like a chatbox for the forum, A Reward System, and just simple stuff that can be payed as you complete each component.

Last edited:
i might hire you to make me a site when i get money :p how much is it btw? for a custom layout header

Edit: for znote acc

I do not make any graphics, such as custom layouts, logos and so on.
If you search for a logo I could recommend a few person who may help you. :)

i was hoping for a html post friendly highscores, xD like i have a website allsetup with a cool login ect, just need to chage the database it gose to for accounts.. but anyways... it has a page post function and when i goto pat the php it doesnt work right, not 100% sure whats going on as the webpage displays blank. any clue's?

hit me up on skype: thegansir

Back