• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Web/Server development

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

PHP, MySQL, CSS / JavaScript / HTML / Jquery / Ajax

Znote / Gesior / Myacc:
*Layout transformation
*Custom functions

Prices
The values of the services are combined BEFORE you start, in which you give me an idea, and I tell you the value for it to be done, after the service is ready, show you running, and if everything is right, you make the payment. via one of the methods below, and once approved - your script is added to Gist for you via a private link, to which only people you send will have access.

The payment method is via Deposit, PagSeguro, PicPay and PayPal.

How to contact me?
Discord: - Pedro#7439

Excellent programmer, I do recommend him.

PHP, MySQL, CSS / JavaScript / HTML / Jquery / Ajax

Znote / Gesior / Myacc:
*Layout transformation
*Custom functions

Prices

The values of the services are combined BEFORE you start, in which you give me an idea, and I tell you the value for it to be done, after the service is ready, show you running, and if everything is right, you make the payment. via one of the methods below, and once approved - your script is added to Gist for you via a private link, to which only people you send will have access.

The payment method is via Deposit, PagSeguro, PicPay and PayPal.

How to contact me?
Discord: - Pedro#7439

I added you, AdM#3016 I have some jobs (payoneer, paymentwall or another good method)

Back