• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

webby

Entral

C
Reaction score
finaly, i got my web going :)
but now the problem is...
how do i change layout and server name 0.o?
cause it says i have 2 servers, but i only got one...
and i wanna change layout :)
plz

i use the newest one, [Gesior AAC] 0.3.5 fixed v6

You want to change the layout only ? Then go to your htdocs fodler, then layouts, then post the map in there of the layouts, then go to config, then open config.ini, in there you'll find

Code:
layout = "webclient"

Change that to the mapname of your layout

You want to change the layout only ? Then go to your htdocs fodler, then layouts, then post the map in there of the layouts, then go to config, then open config.ini, in there you'll find

Code:
layout = "webclient"

Change that to the mapname of your layout

omg i missed you mate xD!
ye, i know that the thing to do, but the problem is that the only thing that stands in my config is "install = "no"
server_path = "C:/Users/jh/Desktop/Resistance World/"
signatures = "1" : and i have fully installed it

what geisor shull i use? as the newest one doesnt work

You cant really not just post a config, since its alot of things you have to modifie, but if you'd like to read through all the lines (about 100) and change all then you can :) But I think there will be ALOT of errors. I almost know

Back